Search results

1. bea

How to customize related data add button in list view?

Hi troester, you are the best!
  2. bea

How to customize related data add button in list view?

Hello, I need some help with the related data add button. I like to hide the add button depending on the value of an element (main list). How can I modify my fabrik-related-data-view-button.php, to hide the add button when maintable.element == '2' Thank you.
  3. bea

Bug line 1060 in list.php - Missing Icons in list view after latest github update 2021-3-26

Hi, I noticed, that the screenshot was wrong and the latest git update still has this issue. Please update in list.php line 1060. $col = $elementModel->getFullName(false, true); Thank you. __bea
  4. bea

How to get repeated data from previous record?

Hi, yes, that's what I mean. I want that Data from a repeated group (ID 7) will go to a new next record (ID 8). Thank you
  5. bea

How to get repeated data from previous record?

Hi, I need some help with a form PHP script (OnBeforeProcess) to get repeated data from previous record. There are following elements: fab_24h_focus_212_repeat___id fab_24h_focus_212_repeat___parent_id fab_24h_focus_212_repeat___theme fab_24h_focus_212_repeat___description...
  6. bea

Average, Count, Sum errors

Hi, just a hint: I noticed that your decimal value has a comma instead of a dot in your list. This can generate some issues in calculation!
  7. bea

SOLVED: icons for docx, xlsx, pptx in listview

Hi Trembowiecki, thanks for your reply, but I need a solution for Fabrik and not for each list. I have several lists with upload elements, where user can upload docx, xlsx, pptx or other files. Greetings. fabrikfileupload/models/file.php of Fabrik 2: function render(&$element, &$params, $file)...
  8. bea

SOLVED: icons for docx, xlsx, pptx in listview

Hi, I ran into an issue of displaying icons for docx, xlsx, pptx in listview. PDF icons are correctly shown in list, but not docx, xlsx, pptx icons. I have uploaded the icons for the other extensions into media/com_fabrik/images like I did in Fabrik 2, but only the filename is visible in list...
  9. bea

Bug line 1060 in list.php - Missing Icons in list view after latest github update 2021-3-26

Hi Hugh, can you please update issue on line 1060 in list.php $col = $elementModel->getFullName(false, true); Thank you
  10. bea

I just edited one data record, after i updated the script of list.php in line 1060. I have tried before to resave the list, forms and elements, update database, deleting browser and joomla cache without success.
  11. bea

For older lists I have solved the issue with editing one record...
  12. bea

I found a one of the issues on line 1060 in list.php. With 'false,true' in newer lists the icons show up. Older lists with elements and icons are like before with values and others not... I have really no idea, where to search. With previous list.php everything looks fine. Thank you
  13. bea

This github update (Use property_exists() in formatForJoins instead of isset()) did not solve the problem.
  14. bea

Hi troester, with github from march 18th it's okay. I have switch between PHP 7.4 and 7.3, but with last updates it looks like on the screenshot. I've been working on this site the last week, so connections are fine. Thank you
  15. bea

Hi, I have just updated a new dev site via git and noticed that some of the icon are not visisble in list anymore. field and calcs are okay, dropdowns not (raw data). There might be an issue in list.php. Many thanks Bianka
  16. bea

NotEmpty Validation with condition

Hi, How can I prevent a user from bypassing a validation by pressing the space bar or entering a dot or a '0'? It's notempty validation with condition. Thank you
  17. bea

diff calculation of time elements in a repated group

I removed _raw and now it works ;)
  18. bea

diff calculation of time elements in a repated group

Hey ;) Hope everyone is fine and could enjoy the quiet christmas days. I have an issue with 2 time elements in a repeated group, to get the time diff inside the group. It works only with ajax, but it doesn't write the calc into database. $date = strtotime...
  19. bea

tooltip missing in detailed view

Hi Troester, thank for your reply. I have set up a clean test site to find the issue: ISSUE: switching to 'labels above' and 'none' removed tooltip in details view In details bootstrap folder we have 3 files for labels: default_group_labels_above.php default_group_labels_side.php...
  20. bea

tooltip missing in detailed view

there is nothing: no icon, no text
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back