Search results

1. paolo.tateo

List view: Uncaught TypeError: $ is not a function

In the backend, it worked In the front end with Cassiopea template did not work. I solved it with your advice: by substituting all $ in the file with jQuery Thank you!
  2. paolo.tateo

I'm not able to post this message (the forum response "Server Error")
  3. paolo.tateo

Here you are the screeenshot of debug. Thank you
  4. paolo.tateo

I connected a new list in front end. When I open the page, it remains blocked, and in the console, I can read this error: Uncaught TypeError: $ is not a function at onFabrikReady (blockuserinput.js:3:545) onFabrikReady @ blockuserinput.js:3 setTimeout (async) onFabrikReady @...
  5. paolo.tateo

Incompatibility Fabrik / Sellacious

Hi, I paste here the discussion that I opened on the Sellacious Forum (the most powerful eCommerce component for Joomla I've ever tried): https://www.sellacious.com/community-support/4015-incompatibility-with-fabrik My Question: I don't know if it is Sellacious that is not compatible with...
  6. paolo.tateo

Bug in big Multi select dropdown

Ok, I'm waiting for your update. Thank you
  7. paolo.tateo

Hi Hugh, we plan to move on the last version, but we don't sure about the timing. Could you estimate a range of many hours will be needed? To allow your tests I can provide you with the work environment.
  8. paolo.tateo

Hi troester, thank you! Your advice solved the problem in J 3.8.11 and Fabrik last version when the option is general. In J! 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.x this option is in every list. I activate bigselects in the list that contains the field and in the linked list, but this not solves. Do you have...
  9. paolo.tateo

Hi to all, I report a bug that I have to solve in J! 2.5 and Fabrik 3.0.x , but still to be in J 3.8.11 and Fabrik last version of today Look this list: http://fabrik3.bindcommerce.cloud/index.php/test - create a new record - in the category field select all the values - save I have 207...
  10. paolo.tateo

Problem about validation Notempty

I mean validating the element using the "notempty" action. The toggle submit feature is also active on the form. Thanks for support Hugh
  11. paolo.tateo

Problem about validation Notempty

Hi, I have enabled the Notempty validation on the elements of a form. I've done tests, and even though the items are tagged as required, you can leave them empty and the data is sent anyway. Only 2 of the fields, marked as mandatory, require compilation, and the configuration of these fields...
  12. paolo.tateo

Show group: If the condition is verified

thanks Hugh! I await the contact of @mediaateam
  13. paolo.tateo

Show group: If the condition is verified

I have a list with many groups (50) and many elements (200) but these groups and these elements do not need for all records. I then create calculated fields (that reading a configuration table) which can be 0 or 1, that define which groups to view by using javascript onload (hide this group if...
  14. paolo.tateo

Bug in multiselect database join

Thanks Hugh for the tip, I try to check. In your opinion, if it were a PHP parameter, which could be?
  15. paolo.tateo

Bug in multiselect database join

Hi, this issue was already in J 2.5 / F 3.0 and I still see it in J 3.6 / F 3.5 In some forms I have a databasejoin elements with multiselect rendered as lists or checkbox, and in some of these I have many elements, also 200. When I select many (ex. 100) and then I save, Fabrik does not save...
  16. paolo.tateo

After last update from J! 2.5 F 3. --> J 3.6 F 3.5

Thanks Hugh and Troester. Perfect
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back