Search results

1. ranwilli

I can't save a new list

Man... I KNEW I was gonna get a flat forehead from slapping myself when I finally figured this out. Your question about JS errors was the tipping point. I have been aggressively chasing better performance and faster page loads on all my sites, and some of the plugins I use to that end just don't...
  2. ranwilli

I can't save a new list

I don't get as far as selecting a content type... save button is unresponsive. Haven't had success linking to an existing table, no.
  3. ranwilli

I can't save a new list

jdate plugin was already discovered, installed, and enabled... and I do not see any Forum Topics for Fabrik 3.9
  4. ranwilli

I can't save a new list

Thanks for the answers, I'll dig around and let you know (preparing to slap myself in the forehead.)
  5. ranwilli

I can't save a new list

I have a brand new install of Joomla 3.9.18, brand new install of Fabrik 3.9. updated from today's GitHub download. I get NO ERROR MESSAGE, it simply will not save the new list. As you can imagine, there's nothing I can do until I get this solved.
  6. ranwilli

Fabrik Actions Ordering in Calendar Visualization Popover

Well, I actually HAD made the change to that file, but never noticed the FULL Calendar option in the drop down selector for the visualization type... It might be funny if it weren't so pathetic (on my part). Thank you for the reply, I NEVER would have checked that.
  7. ranwilli

Fabrik Actions Ordering in Calendar Visualization Popover

Boy, this one is so trivial, but client wants it solved, and I have been unable. I have a Calendar Visualization working perfectly, and the client loves it EXCEPT: the first popup shows the action icon/buttons as: Delete, Edit, and View Whereas the List view shows the same buttons (in each...
  8. ranwilli

Calendar Visualization Edits won't save row...

That was the answer, Thanks!
  9. ranwilli

Details posted, Thanks, Hugh
  10. ranwilli

I'm using a calendar visualization to display a list (joined w/ repeats) and it is working fine! Only issue is that when a properly permissioned user attempts to edit a row, the proper form is presented, and the proper fields are "editable" but when the desired edits have been "entered," the...
  11. ranwilli

index.html files ALL zero Byte file size

Well, they DO replace the proper files with the zero length, so when you can find time, it would be nice...
  12. ranwilli

index.html files ALL zero Byte file size

Not the most critical thing, but how much trouble would it be to change them to: <!DOCTYPE html><title></title>
  13. ranwilli

Image Library not found

The fix worked! Thanks so much!
  14. ranwilli

Image Library not found

Trying to use the file upload plugin-- following a couple of threads on this forum, I checked the display tab to set the image library (both Imagemagic and GD2 are installed on my server) and see the selector marked only as "Image Library not Found". System info: PHP - 5.6.9-0 MySQL - 5.5.43...
  15. ranwilli

Custom Calc on Element Calculations Tab of List View Settings

I figured it out... Client Management really, lol.
  16. ranwilli

Custom Calc on Element Calculations Tab of List View Settings

I am running: Joomla 3.3.6 Fabrik 3.2 updated about a week ago from Github I have a field which is of "field" type INT11 called "rec_likelihood" It holds survey responses which cover a range of 0 - 10. 0-6 are called by my client "Detractors" 7-8 are called by my client "Passives" 9-10 are...
  17. ranwilli

"Publish Up" date for a row?

Far too simple and elegant a solution for me to have thought of. Thanks troester!
  18. ranwilli

"Publish Up" date for a row?

if it's here somewhere, a search did not reveal. Or MY search did not reveal. Is there a way to set a "Publish up" date for a row in a list, similar to what one can do with content items in Joomla?
  19. ranwilli

Password Validation Issue - Strong Passwords rejected

Guys, Thanks for the fix! Yet another example of your great service to the community.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back