Search results

1. ranwilli

I can't save a new list

I have a brand new install of Joomla 3.9.18, brand new install of Fabrik 3.9. updated from today's GitHub download. I get NO ERROR MESSAGE, it simply will not save the new list. As you can imagine, there's nothing I can do until I get this solved.
  2. ranwilli

Fabrik Actions Ordering in Calendar Visualization Popover

Boy, this one is so trivial, but client wants it solved, and I have been unable. I have a Calendar Visualization working perfectly, and the client loves it EXCEPT: the first popup shows the action icon/buttons as: Delete, Edit, and View Whereas the List view shows the same buttons (in each...
  3. ranwilli

Calendar Visualization Edits won't save row...

I'm using a calendar visualization to display a list (joined w/ repeats) and it is working fine! Only issue is that when a properly permissioned user attempts to edit a row, the proper form is presented, and the proper fields are "editable" but when the desired edits have been "entered," the...
  4. ranwilli

index.html files ALL zero Byte file size

Not the most critical thing, but how much trouble would it be to change them to: <!DOCTYPE html><title></title>
  5. ranwilli

Image Library not found

Trying to use the file upload plugin-- following a couple of threads on this forum, I checked the display tab to set the image library (both Imagemagic and GD2 are installed on my server) and see the selector marked only as "Image Library not Found". System info: PHP - 5.6.9-0 MySQL - 5.5.43...
  6. ranwilli

Custom Calc on Element Calculations Tab of List View Settings

I am running: Joomla 3.3.6 Fabrik 3.2 updated about a week ago from Github I have a field which is of "field" type INT11 called "rec_likelihood" It holds survey responses which cover a range of 0 - 10. 0-6 are called by my client "Detractors" 7-8 are called by my client "Passives" 9-10 are...
  7. ranwilli

"Publish Up" date for a row?

if it's here somewhere, a search did not reveal. Or MY search did not reveal. Is there a way to set a "Publish up" date for a row in a list, similar to what one can do with content items in Joomla?
  8. ranwilli

Password Validation Issue - Strong Passwords rejected

I have a juser plugin application, using Ajax Validation on the form, and the password strength meter is cool, but whenever I test a strong password, and very slowly and carefully duplicate the password in the confirmation field, it does not validate, and the error message says, "Password...
  9. ranwilli

Never saw this before, details link takes you to form.

I have built a small app for a site: http://trialsking.pyra-blog.org/bike-check/push-bike-check which is the table in divs template. When you click on the details link, even not logged in, you are taken to the form (note the "Save" button.) I have set all the fields to require...
  10. ranwilli

A bit of help with a script...

Heres a script I "ccoked up" from snippets I found here and other places. Client has three types of employees:emt medic and staff. He has memo's (Joomla Articles) that he needs to assign to them to read. To provide a module of "incomplete" assignments to a user upon Login, We made two lists...
  11. ranwilli

update column possible bug

We have installed the Fabrik update_col plug-in to a table but a bug is making it entirely unusable. Using Joomla 2.5.8 and Fabrik latest from Github. Possibly of note: the plugin in some cases is updating a column in a repeating group. update_col is instanced three times: 1. First...
  12. ranwilli

Editing Multiple Rows At one time

I have a List with quite a few rows and lots of filters to limit the display. It would be extremely "user-friendly" if I could enable the user to edit any 1 element for an entire set of filtered returns at the same time... I have seen nothing in the forums here, nor in the wiki (although I...
  13. ranwilli

Displaying a list of pre-selected choices

I couldn't find anything here which adresses my issue, if you know better, just give me the link, I'll hunt it down. I'm building a website in Joomla 2.5 and Fabrik 3 for the managment of an agency which provides caregivers to the elderly who prefer to stay in their own homes, but need some...
  14. ranwilli

Testing Multiple Conditions with "if" clause in calc element

Using a calculated field to test whether or not a dated contract is in effect. using this php code: $effdate = '{authorizations_129_repeat___effective_date}'; $exdate = '{authorizations_129_repeat___ex_date}'; $today = date("Y-m-d H:i:s"); if ($today < $exdate) && ($effdate =< $today){...
  15. ranwilli

Map Visualization - usual Woes

I have what I think is the perfect application for a Google Map Visualization... I have a list of elder care caregiverswhich describes their capabilities, prferences, and addresses, including long and lat, and a field with the google maps plug-in, configured with the main city's long/lat as the...
  16. ranwilli

Fatal error on New Element...

I get the following error message: Fatal error: Access level to plgFabrik_ElementCascadingdropdown::_buildQuery() must be public (as in class plgFabrik_ElementDatabasejoin) in /home/platform3/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/cascadingdropdown/cascadingdropdown.php on line 1102 This...
  17. ranwilli

Hide Table Display of element when Value is NULL

I am doing a form and table for reporting comments made by a caregiver during visits to the elderly. A shift can start and end at any time day or night, and the caregivers are required to make an entry once per hour. I have made text elements to contain these entries thusly: hour0 (midnight)...
  18. ranwilli

reminder to Hugh and/or Rob

Please remember to check the "fabrikar AT gmail.com" for a support request from me...
  19. ranwilli

SMTP Mail Setup Creates 500 error on Submit

Thus far we built two simple forms on a Joomla 2.5.4 site using Fabrik (updated daily since we have been trying to squash this issue)... We are on a generously sized cloud server and the form submission sits and cranks until a 500 Server error is generated. Apache error logs don't see this as...
  20. ranwilli

Sort by calc issue

As long as all rows produce the same number of digits (see example below), the sort is accurate. However, if one or more rows ends up with a larger number, the sort is off (again - example below) It seems I need a "format string", but I have no idea what to enter there. example: 27 24 20 181...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back