Search results

1. Yathin

Download Plugin use with other elements

Is it possible to use the download plugin with other elements other than upload element ? Eq : xyz.jpg is already uploaded on the server using ftp. Now I have a text field element called "filename" with a value as "path/xyz.jpg" . And I want to use the download plugin to download the...
  2. Yathin

Date Element Problem (Date selector not working and always todays date)

I have updated the latest from Github but the date element always returns todays date.(The settings are correct ) Even if I edit the date in the form . It will still return todays date once saved. Also in front-end and back-end the popup date selector is not working . Nothing happens if I click...
  3. Yathin

Update multiple records using one form

By using only one form how can I upload multiple files and each file is updated to its individual record? Example : I have one table with "user_name" and "user_pictures" . And I have around 10 records which needs to be updated . - So I would like to create one form with 10 upload elements ...
  4. Yathin

Copy row and open in form view with PHP Plugin

Hi , Could someone please help me with this . I am very bad when it comes to creating my own PHP codes. I have this table called "usertable" with elements name Email date I would like to used the PHP Plugin and create a function in the table view so that the script can do the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back