Search results

1. C

PHP Form Plugin don't work

Hello, I've just tried. No success. Best Regards
  2. C

PHP Form Plugin don't work

Hello, I've this PHP Form Plugin (Frontend and Backend , Modify, onAfterProcess) : defined('_JEXEC') or die(); $publie = $formModel->formData['publie']; $id = $formModel->formData['id']; if ($publie == 0) { $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query->clear()...
  3. C

Question about search filter on list

Hello, Have you got news for me ? Best Regards
  4. C

Problem with geocoding

Hello, I'm using plugin element googlemap : geocoding from an element adress. Any item is geocoded. The map (vizualisation) placed all items in London. The items are located in France. I give you all elements in my sites (second one). Best Regards
  5. C

Hello, No, the values are the different possibilities of search criteria. Best Regards
  6. C

Hello, Is it possible to have a search filter on a list which has been build on different fields on list ? For example : the search filter has the value : 0 / No Filter 1 / Value1 it filters with this condition : field1 >0 or field2 > 0 or field3 >0 2 / Value2 it filters with this condition ...
  7. C

Problem with select navigation by 100 on list

Hello, ok provided in Joomla Details Best Regards
  8. C

Hello, ok, sorry, changes were not commited. That's done. Best Regards
  9. C

Hello, Up to 256 M. Nothing chnaged. I've updated my site. The url with problem is in notes. Best Regards
  10. C

Module list Custom Template not displayed

Hello, I've sent you informations by conversation.
  11. C

Hello, I've set Joomla's error reporting to max and no message. My php memory limit : 128 M Best Regards
  12. C

Hello, I've got a problem on a website for one list. Weh I select lst by 25, 30, 50 that's ok. When I select 100, I've gt a blank page and it's nt possible to go back. The page leaves blank. I can send the url in a private conversation. Best Regards
  13. C

Hello, I've subscribed last month and this month. Could you have a look ? Best Regards
  14. C

Hello, Do you have news for me ? Best Regards
  15. C

Hello, I've sent you informations by conversation. Best Regards
  16. C

I'm using Fabrik 3.7
  17. C

Hello, I've got a problem with my module list. The list appears with default template and not my custom template. I've tried all options for the module : no choice for template, my custom template, default parameters. In the list, the custom template is set by default. I can send url in a...
  18. C

Cascading Dropdown

Hello, I've started a conversation with the informations. Best Regards
  19. C

Cascading Dropdown

Hello, Any help ? Best Regards
  20. C

Cascading Dropdown

Hello, I've got a problem with my cascading dropdown. When I select a value on the first table, the values displayed on the second table are not correct. I can send access by conversation. Best Regards
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back