• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. R

remove space in div list template

Hi fiends, I'm using a div list template, as shown in the attached fig. How to remove the space (padding or margin) before the text? I've tried to modify the css file but I've not found the related code line. Thank you for your attention. Best regards, Roberto
  2. R

Lightbox not working with youtube plugin element

Friendly bump! ;-)
  3. R

Lightbox not working with youtube plugin element

Dear friends, I've Joomla 2.5.19, Fabrik 3.0.9 (Github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.9.1-252-gb02b7eb), installed the youtube plugin element. In lightbox mode (with mediabox selected in the table options) the plugin doesn't work. See the test site www.robertodiana.it (urser id: admin, password: admin)...
  4. R

Italian language file for Calendar Visualization

Dear Rob, can you substitute the original italian file (in english...) with this one in the next Github? Cheers, Roberto
  5. R

Calendar Visualization Plugin: BUG

friendly bump! :-)
  6. R

Dear friends, thank you for your replies. I hope the bug can be fixed soon. Some further questions: 1. when the mouse pointer is on a day, the message reported in the little popup window is ViewView (a little image should instead appear): is it a BUG? 2. after a double click on a event day it...
  7. R

Italian language file for Calendar Visualization

Calendar Visualization Plugin - Italian translation Dear friends, I attach the italian translation of the calendar visualization plugin. Unzip the file and put it into: \plugins\fabrik_visualization\calendar\language\it-IT Best regards, Roberto
  8. R

Hi friends, I?ve found a bug on the calendar visualization plug-in. 1. Joomla 2.5.8 2. Fabrik 3.0.6.3 3. the latest Github (Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-400-gefcae5) Site on: http://www.elearningtest.eu click on Calendar: with Firefox and Chrome the calendar works; with IE7-8 the calendar...
  9. R

Access to a list filter using javascript

Ok Hugh, it works fine and I've understood the concept! Thank you again very, very much!! ;) Have you a nice day, Roberto
  10. R

Hi Hugh, many thanks for your assistance. I've attached the firebug output relevant the filter element ("attivit?"): can you give me some further info to get the filter element? how can I write the javascript statement to read the filter value? Thanks again. Roberto
  11. R

friendly bump, please...:(
  12. R

friendly bump... ;-)
  13. R

LIST and Form together: access to a list filter from a FORM button Dear friend, I've an article which includes (through the content plugin) both a list and a particular form, this one including some button plugin elements (button 1, button 2...). Moreover, some elements of the list are used as...
  14. R

Button pluging BUG

Dear Rob, thank you very much. Cheers, Roberto
  15. R

Inlineedit plugin - BUG?

Dear Rob, many many thanks for your solution, it works fine! Best regards, Roberto
  16. R

Button elements in a form

Dear Hugh, thank you for your suggestion, I'll try this approch soon. Another question: can I attach a css file to change the button behaviour (hover, active...)? How could I do? Best regards, Roberto
  17. R

Button pluging BUG

Dear Hugh, I've updated Fabrik with the last Github (as daily I do) and the problem seems to be no longer present. Have you fixed it? I thank very much for all :-) See you, Roberto
  18. R

Button pluging BUG

Dear friends, the button plugin doesn't respond (click event) when the mouse in on the label, but only if the pointer is on the LEFT corner. Is it normal? Cheers, Roberto
  19. R

Inlineedit plugin - BUG?

friendly bump:-)
  20. R

Button elements in a form

Dear friends, I'd like to assemble a form with some buttons, each of them with a different function. To this purpose, I'd like to use the button element plugin and not the default buttons (apply, save...). Here my questions: 1. I'd like to associate the execution of a php code (e.g. to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back