Search results

1. R

remove space in div list template

Hi fiends, I'm using a div list template, as shown in the attached fig. How to remove the space (padding or margin) before the text? I've tried to modify the css file but I've not found the related code line. Thank you for your attention. Best regards, Roberto
  2. R

Lightbox not working with youtube plugin element

Dear friends, I've Joomla 2.5.19, Fabrik 3.0.9 (Github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.9.1-252-gb02b7eb), installed the youtube plugin element. In lightbox mode (with mediabox selected in the table options) the plugin doesn't work. See the test site www.robertodiana.it (urser id: admin, password: admin)...
  3. R

Italian language file for Calendar Visualization

Calendar Visualization Plugin - Italian translation Dear friends, I attach the italian translation of the calendar visualization plugin. Unzip the file and put it into: \plugins\fabrik_visualization\calendar\language\it-IT Best regards, Roberto
  4. R

Calendar Visualization Plugin: BUG

Hi friends, I?ve found a bug on the calendar visualization plug-in. 1. Joomla 2.5.8 2. Fabrik 3.0.6.3 3. the latest Github (Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-400-gefcae5) Site on: http://www.elearningtest.eu click on Calendar: with Firefox and Chrome the calendar works; with IE7-8 the calendar...
  5. R

Access to a list filter using javascript

LIST and Form together: access to a list filter from a FORM button Dear friend, I've an article which includes (through the content plugin) both a list and a particular form, this one including some button plugin elements (button 1, button 2...). Moreover, some elements of the list are used as...
  6. R

Button pluging BUG

Dear friends, the button plugin doesn't respond (click event) when the mouse in on the label, but only if the pointer is on the LEFT corner. Is it normal? Cheers, Roberto
  7. R

Button elements in a form

Dear friends, I'd like to assemble a form with some buttons, each of them with a different function. To this purpose, I'd like to use the button element plugin and not the default buttons (apply, save...). Here my questions: 1. I'd like to associate the execution of a php code (e.g. to...
  8. R

Inlineedit plugin - BUG?

Dear friends, the inlineedit element has changed its aspect! Look at the attached image, on the left you can observe inlineedit of some days ago, on the right the aspect of the current plugin (AFTER a Github update): is it a bug? can you fix it? Many thanks... Roberto
  9. R

JOIN Bug?

Dear friends, I've a form in which a php form plugin is activated. The PHP plugin should store data, from table two-joined tables, into table TEMP_REPORT. The simple code is the following: $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $query="INSERT INTO temp_report (user_id, lab_group, act_id) SELECT user_id...
  10. R

BUG in Display Text

Hi friends, in a form I've two display-text plugin, devoted to provide some common infos to the user. I've noticed that the display-text plugin records these information in the MYSQL database table: is it normal? I've chose this field because it should not record the data inside tables... Bye...
  11. R

Two required filters - BUG?

Hi friends, I'd like to set two fields as required filters. I know that "required filter" is a suitable option, but it doesn't work when two (or more) filters have to be setted ar the same time. Let's suppose two fields, country and city, to be used as drop-down filters. If I set country but not...
  12. R

Table Grouping

Hi friends, I've actived, on a list, the option Group BY, as in your tutorial TABLE GROUPING. In my case the grouping name appears AFTER the header row and not before, as it should be (as your case). See the attached image. Is a question of list template? Thank you. Bye, Roberto
  13. R

Filtering tables: Query String BUG

Dear Rob & Hugh, I report a possible bug on a query string filter. You can test it on the test site www.elearningtest.eu where I?ve created the table ?ATTENDANCE? (see the related menu item), and the related topic and date records, used as filters. This works fine. Then I create...
  14. R

Type question for internal id and its dimension

Dear Rob and Hugh, I've a question about the primary key for each table. When I create a list/table, the field id (internal id) is created but no "advanced" option about its type is present (for example: smallint, int...). I think it would be very useful to avoid not necessary bytes in short...
  15. R

Inlineedit error

Dear friends, I've a table which is inner joined with the user table (comprofiler o users). In the first table I've activated the inlineedit plugin over some fields. When I select one upgradable field, it is changed but a notice (error) is shown. I've solved by setting (in the php.ini file)...
  16. R

Fabrik 3 - italian translation UPDATED

Dear Rob & Hugh, I attach you an updated version of the italian translation file (components\cm_fabrik\language). Best regards, Roberto
  17. R

List plugin - Filter View

Hi friends, I'd like to understand how the Filter View works. I've not found any example. Can I use it to run a sql with a reference to a field of any other list? Thank you
  18. R

Filter by initial letters

Hi, I've a table with a list of names. I'd like to perform a filtering based on the initial letter, for instance all the records whose first letter from "M" to "Z". How can I realize it? Thank you, Roberto
  19. R

BUG - isuniquevalue on user field

Dear Friends, I've applied the Fabrik validation "isuniquevalue" on a user field (setted on "ID") to allow only one record for each user. Unfortunately the plugin seems not working only with the USER field (it works fine with other fields). Can you verify this bug? Thank you, Roberto
  20. R

yesno, checkbox and download plugin - BUGS

Dear friends, Unfortunately, there are some bugs to be fixed: the Fabrik element ? checkbox doesn?t store the default value if is not ticked. I?ve looked at code (checkbox.php) and the function getEmptyDataValue(&$data), which stores the default value, is never called...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back