• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. bonghetti

Form Redirect Plugin - Before Data Save?

hi, I humbly apologize. I found my mistake. I had taken another field that detected the previous result and I carried out the verification in the condition on the wrong field. I renew my thanks to you for the wonderful work you do and for your availability
  2. bonghetti

Hi, first of all many thanks for your interest in solving the problem. Unfortunately it is not easy for me to provide any Akeeba backup in the short term because I would have to empty the customer's sensitive data (but I reserve the right to do so) - Here is the link for the redirect...
  3. bonghetti

I have done several tests and basically I have a practical outcome field that I am going to change and I would like to use the redirect plugin so that if the outcome is "Call back" or "Appointment scheduled" then that link should have started me. I found that it only worked if those outcomes...
  4. bonghetti

Joomla 5 / Fabrik 4 DOMPDF performance

Hi, thanks for the feedback. Could you share example code that you used to generate the pdf of the tables? Or Did you simply use the integrated PDF button printing integrated into Fabrik lists? Thank you in advance
  5. bonghetti

Hi, I'm experiencing an anomaly, so I don't know if it's a bug or a different behavior from what I expected and therefore needed. I set the redirect plugin so that based on the outcome set in the form when saving it redirects me to an external link but which requires placeholders. Apparently it...
  6. bonghetti

Variable switching from Php to Javascript in php plugin list

very interesting. I have to study this wiki
  7. bonghetti

I was convinced that the JS code was executed later, perhaps because visually the form is inserted later and therefore I had understood it that way. At this point inserting all the code into php would make more sense, but I don't think I can get the automatic download of the pdf as happened with...
  8. bonghetti

when I select them with php code I make sure that all the selected rows share a single Payment id, so I would then like to open a link that contains this payment id that I assigned to the selected group. I hope I was able to explain myself correctly. Thanks always Troester
  9. bonghetti

FileUpload Name Write on Image

No directly with Fabrik features, but I think you could do it by inserting some php code on the form storage
  10. bonghetti

Thnks. Corrected typo, but it still doesn't work. As if there was a syntax error because it doesn't do anything
  11. bonghetti

I used the Php List plugin to mark the selected rows as soldered. It works correctly (I create a payment id, update the date and indicate in a field that it is paid). Now at the same time I have to generate a PDF of the receipt, and I came up with an idea that partially worked. I added the...
  12. bonghetti

Changing the access levels of a list, form, etc. with an update query

yes, this is the approach I have used in several cases, but it is a solution that makes the job worse. All field changes, php commands and implemented codes often need to be replicated
  13. bonghetti

Yes I realize it's risky, but I also realize the potential and it would be nice to have some implementation on this type of functionality. I take the example of the case for which I would like to use it. Meal reservations for which members book online, but registrations close on a certain date...
  14. bonghetti

PDF with filter over field

Exactly. I mean PDF with filter "under headings". the PDF Library is DOMPDF (with Mpdf error)
  15. bonghetti

PDF with filter over field

I have entered it as a bug, or in any case I report this problem, so you will probably reply that it is necessary to create the customized report. However, by inserting the filters above the fields, unfortunately the generated PDF are no longer printed correctly on the page because the width of...
  16. bonghetti

Hi, I've had this need again and I wanted to talk to you about finding an automated solution, rather than a manual one, to allow me to create a script, a button that allows me to do what I'm trying to explain. In practice, in this case (but it could be useful for many other situations) I need to...
  17. bonghetti

Custom link button above the list

Thank you. I was hoping there was already something in the settings. It will take a little more work but it's still excellent
  18. bonghetti

Custom link button above the list

hi, I wonder if there is a way already provided to insert a button, a link on the same line where there are the Add, Csv, Pdf, etc. buttons. which I can customize with PHP or Javascript. It would be useful for many situations. One of the cases is to add records to a list through two different...
  19. bonghetti

Records linked together in a repeating group

hi, I need a suggestion in case you have dealt with something similar. I have a form with linked tables dui one with repeating group. In practice I have to enter names for reservations, who receive a discount if the family members exceed 3. I have already managed to create the system, but I have...
  20. bonghetti

Bug DatabaseJoin AutoComplete

In the various tests carried out it seems certain that there is a connection with the data-where so when a condition is inserted the auto-complete no longer works correctly
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back