• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. davez

Cascading Dropdown on Edit

I have a cascading dropdown which is not loading the saved data on edit. Is anyone else having this trouble? I recreated the element just in case. Watch elements are set properly. It works fine on a new form. Was working prior to my recent upgrade to Fabrik/Joomla 4.
  2. davez

Copying a List without copying form, groups and elements?

(Wow, going through my second update of a very complex Fabrik from 3 to 4. 10 hours so far. Yikes. It is working!) I would like to copy a list and have it point to the same existing forms, groups and elements. The purpose of doing so is to create a custom search tool that is different from the...
  3. davez

ReCaptcha Plugin Failing

Anyone else having reCaptcha plugin failing today on Joomla 3.x, Fabrik v 3.10? Using "I'm not a Robot" checkbox. Just spins and spins. I'm guessing this is a Google issue. They may want folks to move to their Enterprise Edition. I haven't found a solution yet.
  4. davez

Databasejoin extra <br>

My databasejoin elements are displaying an extra <br> after the select. I've tracked it down to : plugins/fabrik_element/databasejoin/layouts/fabrik-element-databasejoin-form-final.php if (!empty($d->control)) : echo $d->control . "<br />\n"; endif; If I remove... ."<br />\n"; ...from...
  5. davez

Minor Filtering/CSV Export Bug

If I filter a list, then export the filtered data as CSV, works like a charm. If I try to export it a second time under the same filter, it exports the entire table without the filter applied. To solve this, I refilter the data and it applies the filter to the CSV export. Mostly people won't try...
  6. davez

CSV Export issue

Hi, Been banging my head for about 2 hours on this one. Issue: 404 error when clicking the "Download Here" CSV button. The file writes properly, sitting pretty in the /tmp folder, but when I click it just sends me to the /list/20.csv?start=200& And there's the 404 - Not found error...
  7. davez

Scheduled Task Firing Multiple times

This may be a new issue. However, it is solved by using Run Gating. Just a heads up. I have a couple of different scripts that are triggered once a day. They take about 10 seconds to complete processing. What seems to have been happening was that during that 10 seconds (before it was complete)...
  8. davez

Repeat Group MySQL Error 1241

I'm getting a MySQL error with a repeat group: 1241 Operand should contain 1 column(s) Here's how to replicate. Create a record with 3 or more repeat group items (in the join) Go back in and edit that record. Delete a middle item. Not the last repeat group item. Save that record and the...
  9. davez

Slideshow WIP Displays Thumbnails instead of Fullsize

Just a heads-up. In the File Upload element, if I use the slideshow WIP feature and turn Display tab items to: Show media in list: Yes Show media in form: Slideshow Then it only displays thumbnails for the form slideshow. If I set both to Slideshow, then it displays the full size images in...
  10. davez

PayPal Plugin Error

Hi, I just updated to the latest Github and I'm getting a PayPal plugin error: Fatal error: Access level to PlgFabrik_FormPaypal::$log must be protected Just a heads up. On this particular site, I've updated Joomla and Fabrik for many years, so I'm not 100% confident something else isn't...
  11. davez

CSV Export Issue?

On all my Joomla sites, I'm now having an CSV export issue. I'm not sure when this started (no one told me until today). In most cases, once the Download is ready, the link gives a full URL rather than a link to the filename, such as ...
  12. davez

PayPal Subscriptions issue?

I'm setting up a PayPal Subscription for the first time and am troubleshooting via the Fabrik Log. I end up getting a functional query that pulls the correct data from my subscriptions table. But when I debug editing the plugins/fabrik_form/paypal/scripts/paypal.php file, I'm finding that the...
  13. davez

Checkbox List Cascading Dropdown Issue in Repeating Group

I've been trying out the multi-select Cascading drop-down (still working on my calendar solution when I have time). I have it inside a repeating group and I get an error when it tries to save the data. I noticed that it creates its own table to store the multiple-selected options in the...
  14. davez

Multi-date picker?

Has anyone tried to create a multi-date picker with Fabrik. I'm struggling to figure out a way to implement that sort of thing for a client using Fabrik. Basically, they want to users to be able to select various dates. It's easy to have them select one date using the datepicker. I'm guessing...
  15. davez

PHP Allow date function on a repeat

I've got a repeatable group with a date element that uses the PHP Allow date function, that uses AJAX and 'watches' the previous element in the group. It works fine for the first repeat, but in subsequent repeats, it pulls from the first group element in the watch list. Here's the code from the...
  16. davez

JUser Error?

Hi, I'm having trouble with the JUser plugin. I'm running the GitHub latest and it's providing errors when users try to edit their own User Profile. 1) Error reporting gets turned on. 2) It says " Username in use." and "This email address is already registered." It seems that it's not...
  17. davez

Ajax Upload Issue with Pagination

Just a little heads up. When I have pagination turned on I'm finding that the ajax fileupload feature is super-buggy. Sometimes it will upload the file. Other times it won't and then leaves "undefined" in the associated ajax image table. When I turned pagination off on my groups, it worked fine...
  18. davez

Bug in multipage form with WYSIWYG editor turned on

I have a multipage form with a WYSIWYG editor turned on. The editor is JCE Pro. Everything is updated. I tried it with the Joomla Beez3 template. Same issue. Some of the functionality in the editor fails (like text align). I get a TypeError: endContainer is undefined in...
  19. davez

Page loading issues

Hi, I've run into a list loading issue that I just can't resolve, and have been battling with it for quite sometime. I've brought the load time down from 1 minute to maybe 30 seconds. At times, it loads quickly just a few seconds. Oddly, this happens when the cache is turned on or off. It's...
  20. davez

Bug in databasejoin upon failed validation in repeat group

Hi, I found a little bug. I'm working on a solution, but haven't figured it out yet. It happens on a failed validation in a repeat group where a databasejoin dropdown exists. I get the error: Error: 1054 Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT DISTINCT(`wic_sites`.`id`) AS...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back