Search results

1. M

Autofill not working after PHP upgrade

Hello guys, my webhosting updated PHP to version 7.4.33 and MySQL to MariaDB 5.5.5-10.5.18. Since this upgrade I cannot use Autofill plugin on my site - on form load is loop with "Performing search". Error message from console is attached. Latest version form GitHub applied. Please help
  2. M

fileupload - Download script BUG

Hello, I am using fileupload plugin in repeating group with option "Download script on list view". In this case is download script always downloading first file of repeating group on every child record in this repeating group. Do you have any solution? Thank you
  3. M

Inlineedit - issue with databasejoin

Hello guys, I have an issue with inlinedit plugin. I know this plugin is not supported anymore, but should work. In my row is date and databasejoin filtering records based on the date (WHERE DATE({thistable}.datetime) = DATE('{table___datetime}'). When i click on first record, databasejoin loads...
  4. M

How to insert <form method="post"> into display element in list

Hello guys, how to insert this external form script into display element correctly? I need to have this element in list view at the end of each record (line), but if I insert it as below, the script does not work because is included under list form. <form method="post"...
  5. M

List filtering - compatibility issue

Hello guys, I have an issue on my site https://bit.ly/3fxRSBJ There is filtering element for date but it does not work :-( I cannot choose date and even if I fill it manually and click Find (Najít), nothing happens. There must be a compatibility issue maybe with another module or plugin, but I...
  6. M

How to sum calc element in repeating group?

Hello guys, I have already tried total element, but it shows the correct result for only one second and then only 0 (zero). Could you please help me with this issue? I found also a solution with calc element with code below, but it works only for 2 and more records in repeating group...
  7. M

SUM of a repeated group

Hello guys, I have one repeated group in my form and below this group I need to summarize some elements (using AJAX). Based on some googling I have this code in calc element: return array_sum($data['table___element_raw']); Once I save my form, I will get correct sum, but this number must be...
  8. M

Show result of PHP script as list

Hello guys, I need to generate a report from database based on 2 date elements. My idea is to create new form with these 2 date elements (from - to), add a PHP plugin with SQL select script and then I need to show this result as a list. Could you please help me? Maybe another solution? Thx
  9. M

Get list based on form elements

Hi, I need to generate list based on 2 input elements and SQL select query. I know how te create PHP script in form with these 2 elements, but do not know how to show this data as list. Could you please help me?
  10. M

PHP7.3 issue with DOMPDF

Hello guys, I have just upgraded my server to PHP7.3 and have an issue when generating PDF files via DOMPDF. Generated PDF cannot be opened - therefore I have enabled debugging and get these errors: MPDF files are not affected, so this is temporary workaround, but the output is bit different.
  11. M

UPDATE_COL not updating date element

Hello guys, I cannot update date element with update_col plugin. Latest github version is installed. In my table is one column (jdate) with empty date value and need to set current datetime when pressed on this update_col button. The only think I have configured is "Update date" value. "Update...
  12. M

PDF Custom detail template fails after update to v3.9

Hello, I have just updated one site via Joomla update system to Fabrik 3.9 and cannot generate PDF custom detail templates. Previous version worked like a charn, but now in 3.9 it generates completely blank pages (blank PDF output incl. PDF debug) and filename is pdf.pdf instead of custom file...
  13. M

PDF Custom Template fails after update to v3.9

Hello, I have just updated one site via Joomla update system to Fabrik 3.9 and cannot generate PDF custom detail templates. It generates completely blank pages (PDF output incl. PDF debug) and filename is pdf.pdf instead of custom file name. Fabrik debug mode also does not generate any information.
  14. M

UTC/Local time not applied to filter

Hello, I need to have a date_time element in Local time (Store Date As) format. The issue: if record has value 2018-6 (2018-06-30 23:59:00) then in filter is available as 2018-7 because we are GMT+2. See attached screenshot
  15. M

PDF attachment filename in email plugin

Hello guys, currently need to solve this question. There is a lot of threads of how to change the PDF filename for details that I have already applied on some lists, but could you please point me how to change name of PDF attachment in email plugin? Thx
  16. M

Sequence element - PK mode

Hello, I have in my form this element but when set to PK, the number is not generated correctly. For example last primary key used is 9, but number is generated only with zeros.
  17. M

Email plugin bug

Hello, I have applied email plugin on my form and using echo $this->data['table___element'][$key] to get repeating group data to this email PHP script and attached PDF template. For field element (Format: Decimal, Number Format: Yes, Decimal Point: ,) is in PDF template all correct but in email...
  18. M

calc element conflict with repeating group

I have in one form 3 repeating groups, where the first contains about 10 calc elements. Today I added 3rd repeating group, opened the form and after ca 10 seconds is on the position of each calc element loaded complete homepage of this site (attached screenshots). If I disable the last repeating...
  19. M

Email plugin and PDF attachment

In my form I have email plugin, which is generating own template, but I would like to attach the same template as attachment as well - therefore I have created another PHP template and set it as PDF template for this form, which works if I will click on download as PDF, but the attachment is in...
  20. M

Insert data from repeating group into another table

Hello, I need to insert data from repeating group into another table. I have to created a PHP plugin (onBeforeCalculations) and started with this code, but have an issue with arrays. foreach ($this->data['fabrik_vyroba_47_repeat___id'] as $key) { $query="INSERT into fabrik_vyroba_51_repeat...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back