Search results

1. emcguire

Email From Fabrik Not Sending

I have been using Fabrik for a long time, just did a fresh install on a site with 3.9.2. I have a simple Fabrik form that should send an email to me after submit. easy peasy. No Email though. The other email functions on the site work fine, like "contact us" and such. Test emails go thought...
  2. emcguire

Form won't generate email

Sorry to hijack here, but can I ask you, tghounsell, what you did in the mail config to make Fabrik email work? I have same issue, mail is running on the site just fine, test mail and front end contact email is sending, but Form plugin from Fabrik not sending, fabrik plugin set up correctly...
  3. emcguire

Blank Page when adding new Element

Thank you sir. I have another issue now that I got that to work, I will put in a new thread. Thanks Again.
  4. emcguire

That's a great question. I have had Fabrik for a VERY VERY long time. I have just updated from github this whole time. It may have gone through an upgrade from 2.5 to 3 as well, been too long to remember.
  5. emcguire

Ok, well here is the output of the errors Warning: Declaration of PlgFabrik_ElementKaltura::renderListData($data, &$thisRow) should be compatible with PlgFabrik_Element::renderListData($data, stdClass &$thisRow, $opts = Array) in...
  6. emcguire

Hey Guys, Been Awhile since I've created a new form. When I clicked on NEW on the element page to add a new element, all I get is a blank page. I just updated from github and now running 3.9.2. Still happening after update. Joomla is latest version. you guys seeing this too? or just me?
  7. emcguire

Filters (Search) not working after github Update

Well I suppose that is possible, I was certain I updated the entire package - I even refreshed the cache in the manager to confirm they all went to 3.9. I apparently messed something up in the install. Either way, Thanks All.
  8. emcguire

Happy to report after restoring to my backup prior to the update - then updating files directly from github (skipping the 3.9 download using the J! installer) - It seems that all is well. I appreciate everyone's help. So in closing I would say that it definitely had something to do with using...
  9. emcguire

Right on. I'll give it a shot and see where I'm at. Thanks
  10. emcguire

Ok, I have rolled my joomla and fabrik back to pre-update status. I am now using Fabrik 3.8 and J! 3.9.5. The search/filter issue is not present now. I thought maybe I'd try this again. last time, I downloaded the download fabrik pkg 3.9 from the download page, installed it with the J...
  11. emcguire

here is what I get with Joomla debug on Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Account List: <br /><br /><pre>Unknown column 'herbal' in 'where clause'</pre><br /><pre></pre><br /> Call stack # Function Location 1 () JROOT/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php:948 2...
  12. emcguire

I do have debug enabled. When I add the &fabrikdebug=1 to the error page it changes from the generic ... Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Account List and adds Unknown column 'Secondary' in 'where clause' Which is weird because as I said (and I didn't catch this before)...
  13. emcguire

I didn't touch the connection. clinic and secondary are search criteria, not an element/columns. "Clinic" was my search term I entered in text field. "Secondary" is a selection in a dropdown filter.
  14. emcguire

I believe I updated from Fabrik 3.8 I'm not using view layout overides that I know of. I can try switching to ProtoStar and see if that does anything.
  15. emcguire

Updated my original site. not a copy. Connection seems to be ok. It connects fine when I test it. Do I need to fully delete and reset the connection? even if it is connecting ok when I test? It is doing it on all lists. I have 3 of them they are all doing same thing when I try and use...
  16. emcguire

Here is the error : Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Account List: <br /><br /><pre>Unknown column 'clinic' in 'where clause'</pre> All cache cleared in browser and joomla. List is not Ajaxified, update: when using a dropdown I get this Fabrik has generated an incorrect...
  17. emcguire

The list loads fine initially, When I click GO on any search on any field that I have filters set up on. Let me try and get a better error message for you.
  18. emcguire

Joomla 3.9.6 PHP 7.1.30
  19. emcguire

Hello. I updated my Fabrik to 3.9 yesterday. First from the Joomla update manager (3.9 from fabrik download page) and then grabbed the latest github update. Running latest J! version. Update seemed to go ok. But now have discovered that when using my filter/search options on my lists - they...
  20. emcguire

Login Redirect

Thanks. Pretty much worked. What I ended up doing was create the hidden menu item, changed the link to use that as the Itemid and then also had to include the listid in the URL as well. set that menu item to registered and now it goes to the login page first, then redirects after login. I did...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back