Search results

1. emcguire

Email From Fabrik Not Sending

I have been using Fabrik for a long time, just did a fresh install on a site with 3.9.2. I have a simple Fabrik form that should send an email to me after submit. easy peasy. No Email though. The other email functions on the site work fine, like "contact us" and such. Test emails go thought...
  2. emcguire

Blank Page when adding new Element

Hey Guys, Been Awhile since I've created a new form. When I clicked on NEW on the element page to add a new element, all I get is a blank page. I just updated from github and now running 3.9.2. Still happening after update. Joomla is latest version. you guys seeing this too? or just me?
  3. emcguire

Filters (Search) not working after github Update

Hello. I updated my Fabrik to 3.9 yesterday. First from the Joomla update manager (3.9 from fabrik download page) and then grabbed the latest github update. Running latest J! version. Update seemed to go ok. But now have discovered that when using my filter/search options on my lists - they...
  4. emcguire

Login Redirect

I am having an issue, I have a form that sends an email notification to certain users, I provided a direct link to edit that form in the email, problem is when users click the link in the email, if they are not already logged in, they are presented with "You are not authorized to view this...
  5. emcguire

YesNo Checkbox Javascript

Hey Guys, I have a YesNo element that is defaulted to NO when record is entered, but when you load the form to update, I want it to set itself to yes. (there is a specific reason I need to do it this way) I had this working perfectly until recently, I'm not sure what changed. Here is the JS...
  6. emcguire

Add/Delete Group Buttons disappear on Rollever?

I always try to fix stuff myself before I post here. I am having an issues with a form with repeated groups - The add/delete button icons for the repeat group are disappearing after a roll over. For some reason when form loads buttons look fine (with plus and minus icons) - if you roll over...
  7. emcguire

Using form ID with Calc element

I thought I had this working, but it's not working now for some reason. I have a calc element that should be looking at the form id and simply adding 100 to it. so if the ID of the form is 27 - the calc should return 127. my calc is : return (int) '{nab_trade_forms___id_raw}' + 100; I also...
  8. emcguire

Conditional Email for usergroup

I have a form that is sending to a particular usergroup, but I do not want to send the email to the owner of the submitted record. It is a notification email to the users in that group, but I don't need to notify the person that submitted the form(that person is in the same group I'm emailing)...
  9. emcguire

Time Stamp in List only in AM

Hi! I have a hidden date field in my form that just records the date/time of when the form is submitted. I have it set to UTC time ( I had problems with Local Time) In the format, I have it set for form and list to: m/d/Y g:i a which should return ie: 03/24/2017 4:29PM but it is returning...
  10. emcguire

PHP validation comparison

Guys, I am trying to validate a form based on comparing 2 (int) values and it just keeps returning false. In my form I have a databasejoin element with and "account type limit" and a databasejoin element with "# of account types" So basically when a user selects a certain category, whn...
  11. emcguire

Inserting Records in another table

Guys, I have a PHP plugin I'm trying to insert a series of records into another table upon submit. I need to first get all the user ids of all the Joomla users in the "registered" group. There are only 10. Then I need to insert a new record in another table with each users id and the...
  12. emcguire

Email PDF template missing fields

Hi Guys! You guys have been so great to me on community, I subscribed to Pro! Mainly becasue I need some help on a few items that I can't seem to find answers for in the forums or are out of my coding expertise. I am currently having an issue with the custom Email PDF template. I created a...
  13. emcguire

Close Modal Form after submit?

Hi, I have a related table link on my list, set to popup a form in the modal. When you submit the form, the dialog comes up and says "Record Added", but the modal stays up, you have to close it manually. Any way to close that modal window after the form submits?
  14. emcguire

Change "add" label in Related Data link

I have tried to figure out how to change the ADD link label on a Related Data Link in a list but can't get it to say anything other than "Add" In my app it's not really "adding", it's "approving" (the link opens an approval form) - I was hoping to change the text label of that link in the list...
  15. emcguire

User Databasejoin element showing ID, not label

I have a databasejoin element that is a user field. no matter what I select in the options, it always shows the userid, I need it to show the name. Is this not possible?
  16. emcguire

Hide an empty databasejoin element?

I have a databasejoin element in my my form(render as dropdown), I would like to hide if empty. I have the JS set to hide if value "" but it's not working. When inspecting the element, the "option" value is just a   I tried to set a default value, tried using "Please Select...", but the...
  17. emcguire

Yes/No element displaying as an icon in list?

Hi! I have a Yes/No element in my form. I have it set to Show in List. however, in the list, for some reason, it shows up as an icon no matter what the selection is. I have attached a screenshot. I tried setting the element to "Single Yes" - no change. and "replace with Icons" is set to NO...
  18. emcguire

Filter block not displaying

I have a list that I have the filter turned on, the "clear filters" button is there and seems to function, but the block area where the filter form should be displaying, nothing there. not seeing many references to that issue in this forum, any idea what could be happening? fabrik 3.5.2...
  19. emcguire

Form being submitted multiple times based on repeatable groups??

I have never seen this in Fabrik before. I have a form, it does contain a repeatable group. When I submit the form, when I look at the form list, it submits the same form for however many repeat groups I have in that form. If I submit a form with 2 repeat groups with the form, it submits...
  20. emcguire

Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list

Ugh, this is the second time this has happened, I ended up resetting fabrik completely the first time and starting over once already. I confirmed that all was working (and it was) and continued building my form and now somewhere along the line this issue has returned. Joomla 3.6.5 Fabrik 3.5.2...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back