• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. V

list email plugin doesn't work correctly

Thank you!!! The problem was in the plugin System - Helix3 Framework
  2. V

Yes, in backend it works.
  3. V

I think the problem is in quickstart 1. installed clean Joomla 4 and then Fabrik - everything works. 2. installed template quickstart - and then Fabrik - does not work The main site was installed using quickstart But the site is already working - articles, forms, databases, etc. I would like to...
  4. V

I did everything as you said and on different sites and unfortunately nothing changed...
  5. V

Thanks for the quick response! Yes, I did all that, but plugin doesn't work.
  6. V

I still have this problem.... Can anybody help me please? I have this problem when using different templates and on different sites! 500 Unable to load renderer class metas Avaleht Call stack # Function Location 1 () JROOT/libraries/src/Document/Factory.php:101 2...
  7. V

It is Network tab - failing request - response: <!doctype html> <html class="error-page" lang="et-ee" dir="ltr"> <head> <title>Tõrge: 500 Unable to load renderer class metas</title> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width...
  8. V

I don't have Admintools or disallowing .htaccess In the template index.php all is Ok <jdoc:include type="modules" name="offcanvas" style="sp_xhtml" /> I installed a different template and the result is the same. I'm not an expert on this but there seems to be a problem with it...
  9. V

Thank you for quick response! I am logged in the frontend as superuser. Plugin settings - for public. I created a new list and try to use this email plugin there and the result is the same. I attach a screenshot with the error that the browser shows.
  10. V

This feature is very important to me, but only works through the admin panel. It still doesn't work on the front end, regardless of the template used and the list used. Error checking is disabled. WYSIWIG editor is disabled. Do you have any more ideas?
  11. V

Email plugin on all lists in frontend doesn't work.... All my browsers (Safary, Chrome, Yandex) give same problem. "Check in your browser's network response for errors/warnings..." Sorry - how? Email plugin on all lists in frontend doesn't work.... Page Errors Incorrect use of <label...
  12. V

With Cassiopeia it doesn't work too. JS errors - no. Only - Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) 500 Unable to load renderer class metas...
  13. V

Hi! J! error reporting is off. On administration this plugin works fine, but on site still produce popups with spinning loader... Maybe it depends from template? I use Helix Ultimate - Starter Template of Helix Ultimate Framework. PHP Version 8.2.11 Joomla! 4.4.0 Stable [ Pamoja ]...
  14. V

Form email plugin - email to (eval)

Hi! In the field "Email to (eval)" code is: // get the groups (raw data so we get the ids not the labels) $myGroups = $this->data['trennid___usergroup_raw']; // call the Fabrik getUsersInGroups method to get emails for the selected groups $myEmails = $this->getUsersInGroups($myGroups, $field =...
  15. V

PHP Version 8.2.11 Joomla! 4.4.0 Stable [ Pamoja ] 17-October-2023 4.0Zeta One error was - $db =JFactory::getDBO(); Now is - $myDb = Joomla\CMS\Factory::getContainer()->get('DatabaseDriver'); but there's still another mistake with Error Reporting - maximum: Deprecated: Creation of dynamic...
  16. V

Please help me! When I try to send emails from list email plugin, popup window still loading... Error message: Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)...
  17. V

Calc element in list view is "0"

THANK YOU!!!! It was: List view - Administrator
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back