Search results

1. U

would like to show $row->text in eval'd element list view

I have several forms that use eval'd php code to create options for radio button and checkbox elements. I see in the list view these are showing the id rather than the value, no doubt because that is what was saved in the database. from the standard example: foreach ($rows as $row) {...
  2. U

List filters hanging after most recent update

I have an odd situation. Just updated Fabrik, and now when trying to filter a list if the the list is embedded in an article with the content plugin AND one of the field elements contains email addresses, I get the little "loading" graphic and the list never filters. It does not seem to matter...
  3. U

$data array is empty in form view after installing latest update to Fabrik

I've got a php eval populated checkbox on a form (many elements like this actually), that rely on the $data['tablename__elementname'] paradigm to retrieve data because it is in an external script (it's used all over the place so I didn't want to have to edit it 100 times each time it needed...
  4. U

Fullcalendar visualization summary modal popup

I'm certainly just missing something, but the summary is just popping into the top of the webpage rather than a modal when a calendar entry is clicked. I don't have any javascript errors. My understanding is that it's supposed to appear in a modal. Does anyone have any suggestions?
  5. U

Ordering the filter on a list view of a db join multiselect element

I found this thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/multi-select-filter-values-a-to-z.50471/#post-263710 and this article in the wiki: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/database-join-element/#data-where both of which suggest I should be able to override the filter's default...
  6. U

Is it possible to pass a variable to an email template with the email form plugin?

I have a fairly complex email form plugin template that I'm using to send emails of task lists to different groups of people. The tasks change based on who the email is going to. I like reusing my code so I've created a template for each group that sets the group name and then calls includes for...
  7. U

Date placeholder problem when using email form plugin

I guess it is just my day for questions. I have a form where the user selects a date (no time selector). Today, she selected 12/6/2017, and, in the body of the email that's what shows. That's also the value in the database. The placeholder {coa___servdate}, which I am using in email plugin to...
  8. U

Placeholders don't work in Eval Populate for checkbox?

If I put quote marks around my placeholders e.g. '{tablename___elementname}' then the eval is seeing {tablename___elementname}, rather than the value of that element. If I don't use quote marks, an error is returned because of the curly bracket. I'm using some of these values in the query to...
  9. U

Modals in Calendar Visualizations

I was wondering if there is a way to go to the edit/detail view on a new page rather than a modal popup when editing or adding. The modal has got a problem (javascript error) with another plugin I'm already using, plus I think my users would prefer just to click on the entry, go to another page...
  10. U

Simple ajax validation not allowing form submission

Anytime I turn on ajax validation on my forms, whether its a "notempty," "regex," "email," or whatever, no matter what I enter into that field on the form, I get the validation error. For example, I have an element called "requested by" where the user is to type their name. Validation is...
  11. U

Front end csv export forming bad URL when SEF is on

I feel like I've encountered this before but I can't find any information about it. When Joomla SEO is on (no URL rewriting), the URL for saving a csv file has part SEF URL and part not, e.g...
  12. U

Formatting problem with date and time range filter on list view

Hello, I've upgraded from Fabrik 3.0 to 3.1 (and it's just lovely by the way, thank you), and I see that the acceptable php date format option has changed from strftime to date. And that's fine; I have to change all my date_time elements from %m/%d/%Y to m/d/Y and soforth. They are all stored as...
  13. U

external javascript file problem

I know you're going to say to need to see the site, but it's on an Intranet so I can't show you. But I've been banging my head against this for days. I want to use an external js file (in my case, 295.js). I have wrapped my functions (currently just alert with the value of the element) in the...
  14. U

dynamically creating checkbox options from table, but...

If my query to the table where I'm getting my options from returns nothing (which it should sometimes), I get one checkbox with no label. Anyway to get rid of it? I'm using the code suggested in the checkbox element: $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $db->setQuery('SELECT id, text FROM...
  15. U

Batch processing of elements after update

Maybe I'm missing something, but element batch processing is nowhere to be found after I updated to 3.4.3. I know I had it in 3.0. What am I missing?
  16. U

Javascript getting clipped in elements in Joomla 3.3.1

I'm not sure when it happened, but my javascript I had on a dropdown element started getting clipped. When I save it it gets rid of everything except the first character on the first line. I upgraded to Joomla 3.3.1 earlier this week and I am pretty sure it was working prior to that. I am...
  17. U

Date element populates with current date if user does not have access to it

I have several lists with date fields that are to be filled in later on, after something occurs (like invoice paid). First user creates record but can't touch these fields. User with higher access populates them later. However, when the first user creates a new record, these fields all have...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back