Search results

1. A

Get data from a rest api

Hi Is there a easy way to get data into a list from an rest api ? need it to update once a day. (only read data from external source, no writing)
  2. A

Display google map

i have a custom template. Cant seem to get the map to work code: $map = $elements['map']->element; <div class="detaljekart"><?php echo $map;?></div> All other fields works and if i use the default template it work. Should i show the map element another way ? have tried to search without...
  3. A

checkboxes

Hi How can i in a temlate list the output from checkboxes (joint table) as "text1, text2, text3" (not the valute from checkboxes but the text (labels)) When i try i get li and some html code
  4. A

template layout

I have two different site i suddently cant choose template in list, the field where i choose template is empty ? Any clues ?
  5. A

Detail view

HI Having problem with title tag not showing up right. I get <title>Turer</title> wich is the list label but i need the title to be the name to the specific name in the detail view. I also need the opengraph tags to work. how do i do this ?
  6. A

Need help with the date formating

Hi. I need help with Farbik and date formating.. The selector in a form shows the correct formating, but the FP-list still shows the english language. In Norway the date should be as follows: "date. day, year" [ l d. F Y]. As mention, when adding a new item, the date shows correct, but showing...
  7. A

Change template

I have a fabrikar list showing on the front with my "joomla homepage template", the problem is that when i try to go to detail page i still showing in my "joomla homepage template". Is there a way to get it to show fabrikar detailpages in my "joomla default template" ? I am not talking about...
  8. A

Search all field

Hi I have 2 list filter and enabled search all field. How can i move the seach all field down into a column with the other filters fields ?
  9. A

Filter layout

Trying to make an manuel filter layout. how can i reach a specific filter element ?
  10. A

Date filter

How can i have an list filter with a dropdown with 1 month, 3 month, 6 month ?
  11. A

Prefilter

I updated my fabrik from an old version (a year old) to a new one. After that i got 404 SYNTAX ERROR, UNEXPECTED END OF FILE. If i deleted prefilter eval it loaded. Havent done changes on this for years. Is there any changes to this time of filter ?
  12. A

Detail page SEO

Hi How can i manage to get theese urls from /alle-forhandlere/details/25/20-testcompany to /testcompany or /alle-forhandlere/testcompany
  13. A

calendar

I use the visualization plugin fullcalendar. How do i show the activity as a normal article instead of a popup when i click on one activity ?
  14. A

Formating concat label

How do i show on test in "test - bla bla bla" on a concat label ?
  15. A

url seo

Wondering how on detail view i can get tittel in the url instead of /details/18/115. Another thing is to get title as meta title ?
  16. A

Hide fields

Hi i am making a custom template Have a text field with an facebook url. I want it to show this if its contains an url and be hidden if its empty. The label should be standard "visit our facebook page" How can i solve this ? Have tried to get this to work but i am having trouble with the...
  17. A

Fields template

Hi i am making a custom template Have a text field with an facebook url. I want it to show this if its contains an url and be hidden if its empty. The label should be standard "visit our facebook page" How can i solve this ? Have tried to get this to work but i am having trouble with the...
  18. A

Consent gpdr form plugin

How do i change the message "In order to process your request, you need to accept the treatment of your personal data." ? Need to translate it.
  19. A

GDPR

Hi. Have a problem. How can i anonymize (delete some field as name, adress, phonenumber) wich is over 2 years automaticly ? Dont want to delete it but only anonymize the orders.
  20. A

fabrikar module list

When i am sorting the list alphabetical the norwegian caracter "?" comes first, but it should be last. how do i solve this ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back