• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. MyPhresh

Hide elements in list but show in form?

Yes, that is exactly what im looking for. Thank you. One other question. Is value the element it's id number? Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
  2. MyPhresh

Thank you for your response. I understand that about hiding the element in the list view, however, I need them to be visible, when their designated form is submitted as each element are links to their individual forms. When a user submits a form, I would like to show only 1 element that is...
  3. MyPhresh

I NEED HELP!!

I NEED HELP!!
  4. MyPhresh

Hello, I'm in the embryonic stage of understanding Fabrik (a great application). I would like to know if its possible to, conditionally, show an element in a form but hide it in the list view? The caveat is that the elements are links to other forms. Any assistance with this will be greatly...
  5. MyPhresh

3.3 update issue

Ok, Thank you for the reply
  6. MyPhresh

3.3 update issue

Hello everyone, I ran into this issue after updating to the last version of Fabrik: Error: 1146 Table 'partofmy_pompv3.jm3_{package}_lists' doesn't exist SQL=SHOW FULL COLUMNS FROM `jm3_{package}_lists`. Can anyone assist me on how to resolve this database issue. Thank you I am using using...
  7. MyPhresh

Hello Jaanus, I see that you are knowledge about filtering data range for search forms. I was...

Hello Jaanus, I see that you are knowledge about filtering data range for search forms. I was wondering if I can pick your brain? Thanks
  8. MyPhresh

Thumbs plugin

While attempting to use the thumbs plugin. I'm getting this fatal error: Fatal error: Call to undefined method JUtility::getHash() in /home/cineminx/public_html/pmp/plugins/fabrik_element/thumbs/thumbs.php on line 303.
  9. MyPhresh

user plugin list settings bug

I was trying to figure out why the username wasn't being displayed in the fabrik list. I notice that list setting is the exact opposite. if "show in list" is set to yes the element is not listed, but if set to no the element is displayed in the list. Thought this should be noted. Thanks
  10. MyPhresh

Digg element

Is there a timetable for when the digg element will be completed? Thanks
  11. MyPhresh

Digg plugin

Hey Hugh, Let me know what will it take to get that digg plugin. I will definitely pay you if you can expedite it through the pipeline!
  12. MyPhresh

Digg plugin

Thank you and its great to see that is on the list. Curious, what will it take to expedite my request?
  13. MyPhresh

Digg plugin

A Hugh, I would like to humbly request for the digg element Sent from my PG41200 using Tapatalk
  14. MyPhresh

Digg plugin

Does anyone know when the dig plugin will be available?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back