• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. amittripathi2k2

How to show only one of multiple image in list view

Hi, How to show only one of multiple image in list view?? I have used file upload > Ajax upload (limit 4 images) When I request it to show in list view, it shows all the files uploaded. Is there any way to show only first image and rest all images on popup or in detail view.
  2. amittripathi2k2

Image Lighbox and Filter pop up not working

Hi, Thanks a ton. Using to Mediabox did help. Images are opening in pop up now. :)
  3. amittripathi2k2

Hi, Thanks for replying. The problem is that image should be opening in lightbox or popup something. Also, when I was choosing popup for filter than it was also not working. I have faced these issues with some of Yootheme templates also. When I open same page in Firefox, I get following error...
  4. amittripathi2k2

Hi, I am working on Joomlart Allure template. Everything else was working ok but Filter pop up and Image Lightbox not working. It seems to be js issue as when I go to inspect > console, I find these messages.. Error in response to storage.get: TypeError: Cannot read property 'api_key' of...
  5. amittripathi2k2

How embed only fabrik form in other website

Hi, I am trying to put fabrik form from Joomla site to one of my other WordPress website. Although, everything is working fine and data submitted at wordpress site is straight going to Joomla database, but I have issue with the complete page showing as an iframe. I want only form part of the...
  6. amittripathi2k2

Two security issues

Yeah I understand. Still file upload should not allow php files or other exe files to upload anyway (if its not mentioned in allowed file types) Same way input should not allow <script> and other such tags/words.
  7. amittripathi2k2

Two security issues

Joomla version: 3.7.2 Fabrik: 3.6 Php version: 5.6.30 1. With Media manager I am can see file uploading, but actually can't find file in the image folder (where it is uploading) I have tried to upload kickstart.php 2. With fabrik file upload element ( I am using amazon s3 bucket), you can see...
  8. amittripathi2k2

Two security issues

Hi, My site is under security audit to get the security certification. After audit they gave me two security issues to look at. 1. Stored Cross Site Scripting: The application must implement server side validation for all user-entered inputs. Only expected values should be accepted. Script...
  9. amittripathi2k2

Upgrade to PHP v 7.0.14 breaks the site

Hi, When ever I am upgrading the php version to v 7.0.14, it is breaking the site on every server. Error its giving is mentioned below: Unable to connect to the Database: This driver is unsupported in PHP 7, please use the MySQLi or PDO MySQL driver instead. Please advise.
  10. amittripathi2k2

Form is very very slow

Hi Hugh, If you need any other info like FTP access or MySQL access, please do let me know. Regards
  11. amittripathi2k2

Form is very very slow

URGENT REQUIREMENT: I am running this project for last one year. It has now over 63ooo records now in one of the List (FIR). But the problem is that now it has become very very slow. There has to be 500 entry everyday in this list and this project will continue to run for years. I am afraid...
  12. amittripathi2k2

Form is very very slow

M not getting anywhere with this.. Anyone??
  13. amittripathi2k2

Form is very very slow

Hi Hugh, Thanks for your reply. I have done the setting you mentioned for Police Station and that seems to be working. But for District join dropdown when I use value: id, label: District for some how when I call them in another module it just shows numbers and too repetitive. Like in FIR...
  14. amittripathi2k2

Form is very very slow

Ok I will try to explain. I have tables: Bihar District: id, date_time, State, District Police Station: id, date_time, District, Police Station Now Bihar District has entry for all the districts. So, Police Station has database join for District from Bihar District. After this we have done...
  15. amittripathi2k2

Form is very very slow

I have a form > FIR system with following fields. FIR No. FIR Date District Police Station Complainant Name Address Incident Date Section of Law Document .PDF Unique Code No. User Accused SAVE 1. Where District and Police Station are cascading dropdown from another table. District |...
  16. amittripathi2k2

How setup fabril file upload with Amazon s3

Hi, I have a need to setup amazon s3 for file upload element in one of my form. I am trying this with all the fail attempts. Can anyone please guide me through this? Any help would be genuinely appreciated. Regards
  17. amittripathi2k2

I have a site with fabrik. In this is a FIR form which has file upload element. With this form...

I have a site with fabrik. In this is a FIR form which has file upload element. With this form Now the FIR List has 38k entry and is 150gb on remote server. I am told to move to VPS but that has limitation of 40gb only. I need support in setting up Amazon s3 account which can replace all...
  18. amittripathi2k2

Cascading dropdown without database join

Hi, I was wondering if there is any possibility to have CDD (cascading dropdown element) without using database join. Database join is really slowing my form to an extent that sometimes the page having the form doesn't even open. There is only one database join, and I have about 20000 records...
  19. amittripathi2k2

How calculate user entry datewise

Hey, thanks everyone. I have solved the issue.
  20. amittripathi2k2

User see only their records

Hi , I have a list where I need users to see only their own records, whereas public can see all the records and Super User can see and edit all the records. In the list, I have gone to Data: Data -> Pre-filter and Where User(raw) --> EQUALS --> {$my->id} --> No quotes --> Super Users...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back