• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. S

Email Plugin (List) Hanging

I believe I have narrowed down all my recent issues with the List email plugin to this one. It is only happening on the front-end as the back-end is working fine. In the front-end the plugin performs to all the tab settings, it just when you click on the Send button the spinning wheel just keeps...
  2. S

Advance Search and List Email Plugin

Have a List with the Advance Search selected. All works correctly as per the attached file. However, when I publish the List Email Plugin, the Advance Search popup appears but totally blank (i.e. no element, Condition and Value boxes with the spinning wheel rotating as per the second file. In...
  3. S

List Email Plugin stays Loading

Click on the row's envelope icon displays the email window indicating 1 record selected. After clicking the Send button, the spinning wheel and loading... appears and just hangs. Not sure what all this points to, with Web tools displaing, When clicking in the email's row selector box...
  4. S

Form Email Plugin

Hi Experiencing several PHP messages, one being - only variables should be assigned by reference in the script below for the Email to (Eval) field of the plugin $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $query = "SELECT `Email` FROM `steward` WHERE `id` IN...
  5. S

Form Email Plugin

Is it possible to insert the current date into the message text box of this plugin and have it formatted just for the year.
  6. S

PHP help with Script - display the Year only

The script below is part of a php file that is used in a Fabrik schedule plugin which is working fine with the year (2019) typed as plain text. Can anybody assist with the code/function I should use that will automatically change the year, rather than open the file manually and change the text...
  7. S

List Pre-filters and F3.8

Following an update visa GitHub on Wednesday 7th Feb, the following pre-filter has stopped working. It displays all the information for the correct '{$my->id}' but now ignores the two date filters. Any suggestions appreciated Steve Value = SELECT id FROM steward WHERE J_id ='{$my->id}'
  8. S

Error Message with Email List Plugin after upgrade

Updated to J3.7.4 Then updated to F3.7 via Joomla update and all Fabrik listed plugins. When opening the Steward List (View Data) received 'An Error has occurred - plugin manager plugin is disabled : email' The List Email plugin, is enabled On checking the List (Stewards) > Plugins > Email the...
  9. S

Email Plugin - Form

Before an email is sent, two different criteria need to be achieved. In the Option Tab, can I have a Condition; return '{calendar___National_raw}' == 0; and then also have another field selected from the form in the Email Sent Field box. Or, can two conditions be combined, and how is that...
  10. S

Email Plugin - List

How to add the logged in user to the 'Email to' box for the list email plugin. I have the admin@admin.com email being sent but not the logged in user. The logged in user's email address is in another list; steward___Email Thanks for any solutions Steve
  11. S

Create a Questionaire Form

I have created a form #7 Expressions with 3 Groups eoi_details eoi_chreg eoi_tmreg The eoi_details group contains several field elements that request personal details, i.e. name, phone number, email etc. Currently the data for these fields are manually entered. What I would like to achieve with...
  12. S

List Pre-filter

Experiencing problem with a list pre-filter following update to F3.5.1 and J3.6.4 Previously the following pre-filter worked for all 4 conditions. Now the pre-filter only works for the first two conditions showing correct results. However, when you add either or both of the 3rd or 4th condition...
  13. S

SQL Condition - List Email Plugin

Using a radio button element called calendar___National with two fields Yes as the label and 0 as the value No as the label and 1 as the value In the Wiki, the Condition is referred to as a PHP statement which must return true for the plug-in to be run The actual plugin has a SQL Condition...
  14. S

List Plugin Email

Have completed a full update from github today 28/01/16 to see if it would fix my problem with the list email plugin not sending out emails, but it hasn't. There are no errors messages appearing, but the tell tale sign is the checked box in the list view remains ticked once you get the...
  15. S

PHP List Plugin

Trying to sort out this piece of php script to enable a function to send emails from the list. Have loaded the file into plugins/fabrik_lists/scripts etc. and selected the file in the dropdown box of the plugin. Any suggestions greatly appreciated <?php // No direct access defined('_JEXEC') or...
  16. S

Plugin List Email

Have been using the Email List Plugin with no problems last week. Today I have receive this error message when trying to send emails from the list Fatal error: Call to a member function getInt() on a non-object in .../plugins/fabrik_list/email/models/email.php on line 121 Updated the plugin...
  17. S

Schedule Email Plugin selected email addresses

I need to replicate the following Form Email Plugin Email To (Eval) code, to use in the Schedule Email Plugin to obtain the email addresses. $db =& JFactory::getDBO(); $query = "SELECT `Email` FROM `steward` WHERE `id` IN...
  18. S

Pdf not creating all the records

Using the pdf icon from a List, I am trying to produce a pdf file with about 100 records. The icon is generating a file, but only around 50 records are being created. Is there a way to increase the number of records the pdf icon can create in one go? Steve Australia
  19. S

DBJoin - Data Where

In my calendar List I have a dbjoin (steward tbl) element with the following condition which is working fine. where {thistable}.Region IN(SELECT Region FROM steward WHERE J_id = '{$my->id}' OR {thistable}.Region ='ALL') AND {thistable}.active =1 I have another dbjoin (club tbl) and I require a...
  20. S

Databasejoin element - Data where condition

Looking for the correct condition to filter my calendar___steward4 which is databasejoin dropdown element. The databasejoin is from the steward List which has the following field elements FName, LName and a dropdown element Region. There is a Concat Label for FName, LName which is working and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back