Search results

1. C

Error create PDF

System gerated PDF fine, but since few days after click pdf button, is displayed this message "The row #1 could not be found, please file an issue in the tracker with the HTML code". Where is a problem? THX
  2. C

Attachment col update

If it were possible to make this small tweak...
  3. C

Attachment col update

Thanks for the support. It would always be the same file that would contain any placeholders...
  4. C

Attachment col update

Hi, is it possible to send an attachment with the mail option in the list plugin col_update?
  5. C

form email plugin

Thanks! Now it's ok.
  6. C

form email plugin

I try this option but don't work.
  7. C

form email plugin

I between the elements of the form , the name of the user who entered the data and I wish saving the form , even with different user logged in , send an email to the user who has entered the data
  8. C

form email plugin

Hi, I wanted to use the email form plugin to send an email to the person who completed the form. One of the elements of the form is the user, but if I put the placeholder element, the system does not send the email because it uses the name and not the email address linked to the user. How should...
  9. C

Data and years

Hi, I would like to create a form with a single data element without time , an element radio buttons ( annual, biennial , triennial etc. ) and an element Calc showing the date shown by the date entered in the first item plus the number of years based on the selection of the radio buttons . It's...
  10. C

Move data

From a logical point of view, what would be the best way? have different views of the same table or actually move the data? in this case should I enter SQL commands? Claudio
  11. C

Move data

Thanks for your help, try it. Claudio
  12. C

Move data

Thanks for your help. I have a form that input name and other data of client. These data are saved in db table named "client reserved" and displayed in list named "client reserved". I would, then press button on list (php plugin list) move data in another table named "client accepted" and...
  13. C

Move data

Hi, you can move data from one table(list) to another with a button on list? (php and mysql command list plugins?) Thanks
  14. C

Form email plugin not work

hi, I tried to use the email form plugin that is activated when you select the checkbox with value 1, but does not work. I fabrik 3.1 rc2
  15. C

code javascript for button

thanks for the reply and I'm sorry, it is actually unclear. I would put in the form a buttons with label lab tests, if pressed save the label. Example: press the button with label "Glicemia" save in table a label "Glicemia" and only after every buttons selected are pressed use save button.
  16. C

code javascript for button

Hello, I work in a hospital and use fabrik to manage the organization of the ward. I'm not very experienced and wanted to ask if it was possible to use the element to insert a button on the form given, for example: I have a form with written the names of laboratory tests by pressing the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back