Search results

1. kamil

Please help me to write a query to the database

wants to make a timeline of historical events, which will now display the type of anniversary date. I experimented with The plugin birthday displays the date of the birthday well today (link) but how to get it to display birthday tomorrow or yesterday.
  2. kamil

Welcome Thank you for your reply but it does not work if you compare the date (day and month only). How to view the event from 1834.12.19 where today is 2014.12.19
  3. kamil

Welcome Please help me to write a query to the database where we have data element (eg. 1539-12-23) and wants to compare it with today's date (2014-12-23). Please help in the pre-filter in fabrikar.
  4. kamil

Help to database query and field data

Welcome I need help with php and database query. I have a database and field data. Needs to pull out of the base date on the same day and month in fablikar pre-filter. I could ask you a few examples of questions like "today's date - 1 day" or "+ 1 day". Plans to create a timeline of historical...
  5. kamil

Errors in the search for fabrik. joomla 1.7, Fabrik3

ok after the update everything works
  6. kamil

Errors in the search for fabrik. joomla 1.7, Fabrik3

Hello I have such mistakes in the search Fabrik: Fatal error: Call to undefined function plgSearchFabrikAreas() in /srv/www/vhosts/navy-ship.net/httpdocs/navyship/plugins/system/fabrik/fabrik.php on line 84 Other error: Warning: preg_replace() [function.preg-replace]: Compilation failed...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back