Search results

1. J

to Fabrik again?

Hi All, I love Fabrik and have been using it since 2010. The issue I have had is the upgrading along the way - the difficulty of updating Joomla and then Fabrik through GitHub, and having to rebuild things etc. I reached a point where my current setup is ridiculously out of date. I moved away...
  2. J

Table Prefilter begins with range

I am trying to set up a pre-filter on a table, that uses the begins with criteria, that has a range. So basically, in my particular instance, records where the project field begins with A through D. I can do it for a particular letter, but can't figure out how to get that range in there...
  3. J

User selected hide show columns in list view

Hi, Apologies if this is in here somewhere, but I didn't see it yet. Wondering if there is a plugin where a front-end user can choose to hide / show the columns in the list view? Thank you!
  4. J

Cron email returning incomplete records

Hi - I am on an old install of Fabrik / Joomla. I have had this issue for years and posted on the forum a few years ago, but never got any responses or resolution. I have cron email jobs set up. They work beautifully when I run them manually. When the scheduler runs them, it sends the email...
  5. J

Prefilter by Assigned Element / Group

I have reviewed a bunch of posts and have gained some insight, but not enough to have clear direction. I need to be able to assign viewability / editing for users by different projects. I have a list / table with records in it, each of which is assigned a project. I need to be able to have...
  6. J

Cron Email - Multiple Conditions PHP

I have been able to set up scheduled cron emails that work great when I only have one condition. This condition works: return '{issues___project}'=='Amistad Apartments'; I am trying to do a second condition, but when I add && or AND to the condition, it doesn't work. Can someone help me...
  7. J

PDF generation creates blank screen

I think this very recent post may be the same issue I am having. No real solution provided though: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthrea...ghlight=dompdf Solution: "ah ok - it was a discrepancy in the code between what was shown as the default pdf_debug value in the admin and what was used...
  8. J

PDF "file does not begin with" error

Has anyone seen an error when creating a PDF where it tries to open the PDF, but then gives a "File does not begin with..." error? It appears to be an error in the writing of the PDF? Might be a general joomla error, but just thought I would see if anyone has run into this.
  9. J

Plugins in current version?

Hi - I think I must be still trying to understand how plugins work in the new version. In the old version, I had an email table plugin set up where you could select a few records in a table, click a button, and then it would send an email to the recipients of those records. I can't figure...
  10. J

Conditional Formatting

Hi, I have logged some extensive hours on the forum here and I think I have gathered some general info about what I am trying to do, but not enough to get a final solution. I am trying to change the format of text of an entire record in a table, based on the value of another element...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back