• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. polarweb

1064 Error (Juser/Usergroup Element)

Something odd and new after update. Not sure what it is but I am getting 1064's when trying to submit the form and its tied to the usergroup element. I have the usergroup element set to correct userid settings and the user id field is accessible to the user. Still no luck. 1064 - You have an...
  2. polarweb

Having Troubles With JUser Plugin Sync

I have three basic usergroups on my site. Employers (Free Access) Subscribed Employers (Paid Access) Job Seekers (Free Access) I am using an extension that allows an employer to purchase a subscription to access more content and the extension places a user into multiple groups, i.e...
  3. polarweb

Pull Values from Details View and Reuse on New Form

I have a site I am working on where I have two major user groups respectively. Job Seekers Employers Employers are able to post jobs, job seekers can view them. Now, here's what I want to do, I want to allow a job seeker to open up a job listing in Details view. When they get there I want...
  4. polarweb

Validation Failing, Not Highlighting Failed Element

I am working on some forms here and i am submitting my form, it gives me a validation error message but I have no idea which element is failing validation. I have displayed all hidden fields in a attempt to see if I mistakenly put some sort of validation on them, which I had not. Cant figure...
  5. polarweb

Auto unpublish/remove on a list submission After Set Duration

I want to allow folks to add an entry to a list and have it published for 30 days. When it hits the 31 day mark, ideally the record would be removed automatically. Suggestions?
  6. polarweb

A Way to Email A Notification, After a New Entry is Made

I know we have the email plugin, but I wanted to see if there is a way to email a particular user group. Im basically building a job postings list, that I want to email all my "job seekers" user group when new entries (job postings) are made.
  7. polarweb

Override btn-primary with btn-default

Alright, first off, why did folks decide btn-primary was the best option? Its retarded ugly. Why didn't folks just use btn-default? Its so much more friendly. Anyhow, I dont want to change my base bootstrap css, I am going to build template overrides. I need to know which file under...
  8. polarweb

Populate Group of Fields after Form Completion Or??

So, I am working on a project where I would like to have some default fields completed such as company name, address, etc, that everyone has to fill out. Then, there is one question, that based on their answer should either open up a group of new fields, or redirect them to another form. What...
  9. polarweb

General Question- Fabrik 3, uses which bootstrap version?

Yeah, pretty much. I am working on building a custom Joomla template and I notice when I go to use fabrik on the front-end, in list view, the Group By, Export options disappear after clicking on them. This seems maybe javascript issue related to the bootstrap version, but I could be wrong. I...
  10. polarweb

List Menu Item- Metadata

I am noticing that the menu item-> fabrik list, is showing global meta data even though I have entered meta data that is different. The meta data shows after you click on a list item and view it in details view, but not for the whole list view.. Please advise.
  11. polarweb

Fabrik 500 Error after Akeeba Kickstart

I moved a site with Akeeba Kickstart and everything works but Fabrik. Here is my error on the front end list view page: On the backend when I go to view the list:
  12. polarweb

Add Record to A List, From A Seperate List

That might not make sense, but I will try to explain in much more detail. I have a list, called "Teams". This list contains elements like: Team Name, Team Owner ID, Rank, Times Disputed, Etc. I want to add a field that shows a numeric value of how many times they have been disputed. "Times...
  13. polarweb

Database Join- Validation: Not Empty, Failing..

I am not sure whether a database join element can be validated. I have tried to save my element after adding a simple "notempty" validation and I get this error: Fatal error: Call to a member function getJForm() on a non-object in...
  14. polarweb

Its been forever, but, can I do this?

Hello Rob, Hugh, and Troester. I havent been to these forums in probably a year and havent even touched Joomla either in this time. Anyhow I am back into the Joomla thing and of course I have to have fabrik for everything. I am working on a new site right now, that will basically be driven...
  15. polarweb

Troubles with CSV Export

I am having some troubles with the CSV export and the only thing that is fixing it is increasing the Export step settings. Here is a message that we receive after clicking "dowload now" after a csv export has been generated...
  16. polarweb

Idea for Date Element Type

Is there a way to make 3 fields all show in one row? As in: Year (Dropdown Element) Month (Dropdown Element) Day (Dropdown Element) I like the date element and the calendar picker, but noobs dont know how to use it. I want to make date-picking stupid proof.
  17. polarweb

IPN Help

Well, I deleted a thread cause I thought of something as I was posting that I tried, but it didnt work and I am back to square one with a new post. Anyhow, the IPN example script is working after payment, everything looks good there. I am trying to modify this for what I had before on Fabrik 2...
  18. polarweb

PayPal Plugin Errors

I am not sure where the issue rests, whether its the dropdown element plugin, or the paypal plugin itself. I am processing a form and upon going to paypal I am receiving the Error- Return to Merchant: The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item...
  19. polarweb

Cascading Dropdown for Countries

I have been working on this cascading thing now for a bit and I think I got it all figured out, however I have a few questions. Let me give you a little background as to my setup.. I used Geo World Map to build my tables. Found here: http://www.geobytes.com/FreeServices.htm I currently have...
  20. polarweb

PHP Validation Options for Email Element

Hiya, got a strange request from a client wanting to have his email field not accept any email addresses from major providers such as gmail, hotmail, etc. I am not a very good PHP guy, just learning the basics. Any suggestions on what we can put there as a validation to remove anything with...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back