Search results

1. H

single slash in text field causes 403 error

This seems to be the same error as reported in https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/cdd-element-bug.51972/#post-271315 but for me it is text fields rather than textareas Has this ever been resolved? Basically if you enter a single forward slash into a text element then on Submit there...
  2. H

hiding the submit button

In a multipage form I have the submit button set be disabled until the form validates. Howeve there are a few issues associated with this: 1. The opacity: 0.5 which is used to 'grey' out the button is insufficient and I would ideally like to change it to a different value, it seems to be...
  3. H

How do I edit an existing submission?

I was under the impression that using rowid= in the URL would enable me to edit a particular submission, however it seems I just get the last one. The form uses AJAX to update after each page, but what I am after is to edit completed/submitted forms ie...
  4. H

Is there a way to control the focus when a form is displayed?

I have a multi page form with some repeat groups. As you move forward through the form, when a new group (page) is displayed the browser focus jumps to the Next button. Is there a way to force it to a particular element?
  5. H

How to pass a variable to a form?

I am looking for a way to pass an initial variable to a form so that it can be picked up by various CALC elements within the form. I can do this by adding something to the URL but was hoping for something a little more secure. Any ideas or suggestions? Specifically I am looking to pass a single...
  6. H

What is the syntax for CONCAT label for data in cascading dropdown?

I have a cascading dropdown where the data list if an INNER JOIN table, I want to CONCAT two of the fields from the joined table. What is the syntax, the help popup talks about {thistable_N} for joined tables but I haven't been able to work out the correct syntax. I am getting MySQL errors for...
  7. H

Hide submit on multipage form

I realise on searching through the forums this has been asked a few times, but none of the answers seem to work, therefore help would be appreciated. Joomla 3.9.13 / Fabrik 3.9 I have a multipage form and have set AJAX validation to YES and Toggle Submit to YES There are 2 issues: 1) The...
  8. H

Purging #__fabrik_form_sessions

I have a site containing a number of multi page Fabrik forms which has been running for a while. Things are now getting a bit slow and I see that there are over 25000 entries in #__fabrik_form_sessions with a total size of almost 500Mb. Every record is tied to a user ID and we have a system in...
  9. H

Template Override for Checkbox Element

There does not appear to be a JLayout template available yet for the checkbox element, and I am having difficulties getting a standard template override to be found when using the Form->Element->Checkbox Can anyone advise which file needs to be replicated to the template override folder and where.
  10. H

Hide submit button until form validated

Fabrik v3.8 Joomla v3.8.3 I have a multipage form with a number of elements requiring validation. The issue is that users are trying to click the SUBMIT button (which is not active) before completing the second page of the form. Is there a way to hide the SUBMIT button until either the last...
  11. H

Validation not working after php update

This is a continuation of issue in http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/updated-php-causes-500-error-with-ajax-field-verification.48092/ I have a large/complex form (multi page with about 200 elements) Everything has worked perfectly for over a year Site needs updating and I have...
  12. H

Updated php causes 500 error with AJAX field verification

I have a large fabrik form (multi page) which has been running successfully on a php 5.5 install. Fabrik has been updated to latest v3.8. Everything works fine. On updating PHP to 7.1 as soon as the the first field is verified, the form locks with a spinning ajax waiting icon. Checking the...
  13. H

How to disable lists

I have a form but want to disable the associated list, in other words, once the data is in the database I want to prevent any front end access to it. If I unpublish the list this also unpublishes the form, similarly with trashing the list. An alternative would be to prevent anyone but superuser...
  14. H

Conditional Form Fields

Not quite the normal type of conditional fields, this is quite a specific requirement, I wonder if anyone can think of a way of achieving this with Fabrik:- I have a requirement where there will be about 50 fields on a form, but depending on the user who is to complete the form, will vary the...
  15. H

File upload plugin not recording to database

Fabrik 3.4.3 Joomla 3.5.1 I have a form with multiple file upload fields. On submission the filename of 1 element is recorded to the database, other upload elements are not recorded yet the files appear to be successfully uploaded. The upload field which is recorded appears to be no different in...
  16. H

Call to undefined method FabrikString::filteredIp()

When using the Captcha element (with the IP element plugin installed or not installed) I am getting this error Call to undefined method FabrikString::filteredIp() If the Captcha is set to Google ReCaptcha (standard mode works, but is not as nice!) Joomla 3.5.1 Fabrik git hub version (to allow...
  17. H

Multipage form not saving

I have a joomla 3.5 site with Fabrik 3.4.3 There is a multi page form with the following settings: Form Processing: Record in Database -> Yes Ajax validation -> Yes Toggle Submit -> Yes Save Part Edited Records -> Only for logged in users If I login, complete page 1 of form and move to page 2...
  18. H

Setting the quality setting for image resizing

I have been using the resize capability in the AJAX file upload for images. This works well but has an issue in that the quality setting is being set too high so although the image resizes, the resulting file size is much larger. For example an upload file size of 660kb resized to a 2mb file...
  19. H

Ajax File Upload - store outside public web tree

I need to upload a number of files to a form, but be able to store them outside the public web tree. These are files (image/pdf) which for security reasons cannot be stored within the public web tree. I realise this will mean that the files cannot be displayed in lists/etc. that is not a problem...
  20. H

Uninitialized string offset: 0 in ....

I have a multipage form with about 150 elements and a lot of javascript reveal/hides On submission when calling a PHP script (just to dump the variables at this stage) I am getting a number of PHP notices like the following: Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back