• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. V

0 Call to a member function getFullName() on boolean

Could yo please help me with this error? I don't know how fix it. Thanks Francisco R
  2. V

Error 500 in fabrik table

Could you please help about this error? I created one table in PHPmyAdmin but when I show it like Fabrik list appear this error: error. 500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Cumplimiento de Precios por Turnos: Unknown column 'vw_cumplexturno.' in 'field list'...
  3. V

QR code

I need to generate automatic QR code. Any plugin or script in Fabrik about this? Thanks
  4. V

Is possible sync Fabrik with html5 local storage?

I need record data in places without internet and that the data, saved in local storage, after that sync with Fabrik app when internet connections is available. Thanks
  5. V

dark image enlargement

How can I fix this issue? Thanks
  6. V

fixed header

I need the fixed header in the table view. I have a large number of rows and I like the fixed header when I scroll data. Thanks
  7. V

dark image

Dark image with upload plugin. How fix it? Thanks
  8. V

Chart Visualization examples

Could you please send me videos, images or step by step chart configuration? Thanks a lot
  9. V

Professional Member

Iam professional member, but I cant post in professional forum. I have one problem with create a menu visualization. Iam using Fabrik 3.1rc2 in Joomla 3. This message appear: Fatal error: Class 'JFormFieldList' not found in...
  10. V

Inputs about Fabrik

Rob, Hugh and community, Fabrik is a powerfull data tool, but it could be much better with: - examples the applications like points of sales, stock managers, large forms, etc, it would serve us for check all possibilities and limitations into the Fabrik This would prevent send to support a lot...
  11. V

Fabrik Form autofill 3.0 works fine with repeat group?

Autofill with Repeat Group worked fine in my test but now It does not work more. Could you please tell if this feature is fine or not? Thanks
  12. V

What must I do in order recive support?

Since 3 week ago I posted 3 issues in this forum but I dont recive final solution about these. I have made with Fabrik one point of sale, but: - autofill with dropdown element with JS hide/show does not work - I need php code in calc element. I have 3 prices (precio x unidad, precio x mayor...
  13. V

Autofill does not work with my site

I have update the last Fabrik 3.0 github. I have "Stock" list since where "Ventas" form take the records via autofill form plugin. But the autofill code does not work: Could you check my site? http://www.cottonstyleperu.com/sistema
  14. V

Autofill and hide/show JE dont work anymore with repeat group

Could you please help me with this issue? Thanks Francisco
  15. V

Calc only one option between differents drowndown options

Could you please help me with calc element? I like to show in calc element results only the result selected since drowndown hide/show JE options. In the image, for example, I select "Precio x Unidad" (for example, 20.00) dropdown option and multiply x "Unidades" field element (for example...
  16. V

Hide list records since form hide/show dropdown element

Hi, I like to know how hide list records when only select one option in dropdown element with hide/show JS. In the image, drop down hide/show JS form option is selected (red rectangle), but in the list, all options are show. Could you please help me? Thanks Francisco
  17. V

Calc Element and drop down element

I have price 1, price 2 and price 3 in drop down element with JS hide/show script. How I must I do in order calc element only works with selected drop drown record and only show this record and not the others. Thanks for your help. Francisco
  18. V

Autofill works with hide/show dropdown elements?

I have one dropdown with price1, price2 and price 3 instances that hide/show differents field elements. But, when I use the autofill, the price records dont works in the final form. Another autofill in this form work fine, but not the autofill with dropdown hide/show elements. Could you...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back