Search results

1. A

list link plugin - force open link in new window

and it works fine - ho ho ho Thanks a lot!! Alfred
  2. A

list link plugin - force open link in new window

Hi, is it possible to force open the link in the list link plugin in a new browser window?
  3. A

PHP plugin does not work on repeating group form?

that's a pity, but thanks for your answers and help!
  4. A

Hi Troester, i tried it on 'OnCanEditGroup' but that doesn't work. I searched for the 'OnCreateGroup':) That would help. Maybe a new feature in the next version?
  5. A

okay - i implemented the php plugin on the main form. That works fine :) The php generates a unique key. On the first iteration of the repeating group the key is filled on the right place in the form. When i push the plus button to get a second record in that group i hoped that the php plugin...
  6. A

Hi, i try to trigger a php plugin on a form that's part of a repeating group. But it seems that this is not working. my situation: Main form with 2 left joins I try to launch a php trigger on the form of the 2e join. Unfortunately nothing happens. I tried it on several triggers.
  7. A

repeated group with image element problem

Hi Hugh, Problem solved after updating Fabrik from Github! Thank you very much!!:)
  8. A

Hi Hugh, oeps .... hope your finger heals very quickly! Thanks for your help!! I will try the github version and will let you know. I need some time because it's my first github install / update ;):) Alfred
  9. A

someone who can help?
  10. A

friendly bump;)
  11. A

Hi, when i add a new record in a repeated group (2e, 3e, .. record) the selection of a image element doesn't work for me. I see the images in the dropdown, but selection doesn't shown the corresponding image. When i debug the page i see that in dispite of the second group itteration the...
  12. A

How te decrypt in php query syntax

same error :( $tel = AES_DECRYPT($row->telefoonnummer,'abc'); where abc is the value of the secret parameter in the configuration.php
  13. A

Hi, thanks for the reply - when i try this the code result in a error - Call to undefined function AES_DECRYPT()
  14. A

Hi, i build a query like $myQuery_noodoproep ->select(array('prioriteit', 'lifetag_relatie_soort.omschrijving', 'naam', 'telefoonnummer)) ->from('lifetag_noodoproep') ->join('INNER','lifetag_relatie_soort ON lifetag_noodoproep.relatiesoort = lifetag_relatie_soort.id')...
  15. A

calendar shows only in month view - no form to edit

unexpected features ;) :(
  16. A

Friendly bump g+1 has value greater then time slots agenda (agenda 7am till 6pm = 12 slots ; g+1 was 13)
  17. A

Friendly bump...
  18. A

help is appreciated
  19. A

Hi Troester, thanks for the hint. It resolved one part of the encountered problem. The pop-up shows me now the form; changing the data works! Still have the problem showing the events. This works only in month view. Check on JS erros shows the following: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back