Search results

1. A

list link plugin - force open link in new window

Hi, is it possible to force open the link in the list link plugin in a new browser window?
  2. A

PHP plugin does not work on repeating group form?

Hi, i try to trigger a php plugin on a form that's part of a repeating group. But it seems that this is not working. my situation: Main form with 2 left joins I try to launch a php trigger on the form of the 2e join. Unfortunately nothing happens. I tried it on several triggers.
  3. A

repeated group with image element problem

Hi, when i add a new record in a repeated group (2e, 3e, .. record) the selection of a image element doesn't work for me. I see the images in the dropdown, but selection doesn't shown the corresponding image. When i debug the page i see that in dispite of the second group itteration the...
  4. A

How te decrypt in php query syntax

Hi, i build a query like $myQuery_noodoproep ->select(array('prioriteit', 'lifetag_relatie_soort.omschrijving', 'naam', 'telefoonnummer)) ->from('lifetag_noodoproep') ->join('INNER','lifetag_relatie_soort ON lifetag_noodoproep.relatiesoort = lifetag_relatie_soort.id')...
  5. A

calendar shows only in month view - no form to edit

hi, in the calendar view i see the event only in month view. missing 2 icons when clicking the event and modify or add didn't show the form. My joomla version is: 3.4.3 and fabrik 3.3.2 Browser: Google chrome In IE 11 the calendar is totaly not showing :(
  6. A

sync table on second server directly from update trigger

hi, is there a simple way to update a table on server 2 directly from the mysql update trigger on server 1? Using the connection parameters as defined in fabrik. Thanks in advance!
  7. A

weird problem list?

hi all i have a weird problem with record modifying. If i select a record after the 4e row in the list the form crashes on the save action. The form returns to the login screen. The record is not saved. Fabrik version: 3.2 Jooma version: 3.3.6 Anyone familiar with this problem? Thanks...
  8. A

validation on encrypted element

hi, i need a php code sample how to do a validation with a strlen function on a encrypted element. Thanks in advance
  9. A

multi select dropdown problem

Hi, i added a element to a list - plugin DATABASEJOIN - rendering multi select dropdown. Select and deselect works fine. Accept when deselecting all elements one record remains in the repeat table. This seems an bug. The parent_id is correct, but the second value is zero! suggestions?
  10. A

own fabrik tables on 2e server behind firewall

Hi, can i store own created fabrik tables on a 2e server behind a firewall? I have already a 2e DB, separated from the joomla DB, but this one is on the same server as where i installed joomla.
  11. A

element validation with strlen?

Hi, i try to validate a element to check if the element filled out with 5 characters. In the element validation i added this php-code. $ww = $formModel->getElementData('table___element'); if (strlen($ww) == 5) { return true; } else { return false; } but no error message is shown when i...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back