Search results

1. V

Need help for sum function

Hi, I found a problem with my element sum function. When I enable it. In the front-end, the following message shown on the top: SELECT SUM(value) AS value, label FROM (SELECT DISTINCT `skpub`.`id`, skpub.editorfee AS value, 'calc' AS label FROM `skpub` LEFT JOIN `yng4k_users` AS `yng4k_users`...
  2. V

getData:Unknown column shown in front-end

Dear all, I moved my local website to public host. and I found I can not open the menu in front-end. But it's worked in the background. Can anyone help? I searched in the forum but can not find solution. I also found after I unpublished the element of databasejoin of user. It's worked...
  3. V

Can not display Chinese even change db to utf8

I have download the 3.09 and try to submit a form. First, all the labels can display well, but after I submitted it and look the table in background, the Chinese character display as "???", I found in the db the Collation is not UTF-8, then I change it to UTF8-general-ci, but it's still same...
  4. V

I want different view between public visitor and manager

hi, I want different list view between public visitor and manager. 1.For the visitor must enter a number like a tracking number then look the records(Require filtering can do that). 2. For the managers just login their account then can look all records. I can do that for each but put them...
  5. V

I upgrade Bronze Subscriber but still can not download

I upgrade Bronze Subscriber but still can not download plug-in on website
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back