Search results

1. Tirso

Using a calc field get the most recent date and the oldest date of the records of a repeated group.

I have a main form called projects, and in this form there are 3 groups. The first group is called Project and contains the fields that identify the project as project name, description, place, etc. The second group is a repeated group called Tasks that contains the fields: Activities, Dates...
  2. Tirso

Activar Fullcaledar en otros idiomas.

Hola comunidad hispana de Fabrik Si ustedes utilizan el plugin fullcaledar y no han logrado hacer que se muestre el idioma local de su joomla, y no quieren esperar a que cheesegrits o rob lo resuelvan por completo aqu? les doy un atajo. La actualizaci?n de plugin fullcalendar que se incluye en...
  3. Tirso

Help: In calendar day view, events that are scheduled in the next hour, they are moved to the right.

When events are scheduled on the same day, in the day view, which are scheduled in the next hour, they are moved to the right. When priate left an empty hour between each event, returning again to the left margin. I do not understand why this happens if they are in a different time each. I tried...
  4. Tirso

I need your help: the email plugin form dont send all images from upload field with Ajax upload

The email plugin form don`t send all images from upload field with Ajax upload I have a form to medical file (Consultas), which can send reminders to patients and images of studies, this using two email plugin form + article template, one for reminders and one for images of studies If I active...
  5. Tirso

Help with PHP List Plugin

Hello everyone You can copy to the clipboard the data pertaining to the selected rows of a table (list) using the "PHP List Plugin"? I've tried using the function "ClipBoard ()" JavaScript but I can not make it work. My intention is that data copied to the clipboard can be pasted into any...
  6. Tirso

Plugin Error code : NVD3 in the format area .

Hello everyone I want to share with everyone I found a small error in the plugin code NVD3 . This is the file : / plugins/fabrik_visualization/nvd3_chart/views/nvd3_chart/tmpl/default/default.php In line 26 says: < svg style = "height : < ? php echo $ this-> params -> get (' height' ...
  7. Tirso

NVD3 problems with the graphic "Line With Focus Chart"

Hello everyone Not understand and can not find any reference to set a graphic "Line with focus chart" in the plugin NVD3. It is incomplete the plugin code? I ask because "Multi Bar Chart" works very well. Fabrik 3.0.7 Joomla 2.5
  8. Tirso

How to limit access to the image browser plugin in the front

Hello everyone. I've been working with the version of Fabrik 3.0 for Joomla 2.5 building an application for online invoicing. I need users to upload an image with your barcode CBB, for this I use the plugin image element by activating the file browser. The problem is that the browser has...
  9. Tirso

Conflict with SSL

Hello, I hope you can help me. I have worked with fabrik some time and I think a great component. But a few days ago to install a ssl certificate access my site with https and everything seemed fine until I try to make a change to one of the lists I manage a database with fabrik and I had...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back