Search results

1. Fred04

Group template = table and tabs

Hello, I like the new option template = table under Group It works perfect witht he 'default' form template but not with the 'tab' template. I continue to get the standard layout for my repeat group elements.
  2. Fred04

Dropdown length

Hello, I would like all my dropdown elements to have the same length, so it would look better on my form? any suggestion? see on the picture what I currently have (different length)
  3. Fred04

Using where clause in a repeatgroup

I have a repeat group with a databasejoin element (rendered as drop-down). It works Now I want to filter the result of the databasejoin element based on the repeatgroup counter. This way, each repeatgroup will have its own set of values in the dropdown Pb, I don't know how to put a...
  4. Fred04

Paginate plugin

Hello, I'm trying to use the paginate plugin in a form. However is does not work. When I click on next I get: h ttp://localhost/administrator/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=&formid=3&rowid=2 but I would expect to have the classic url I get when I select the second item in my list: h...
  5. Fred04

$repeatCounter question

hello, let says that in a repeat group I want to display the group counter. I use the following php code: return (int)$repeatCounter; but it returns 0 for all the records of my repeat group instead of 0,1,2,3... what's wrong?
  6. Fred04

Databasejoin in a list with repeat group

Hello, I have a list that includes a repeat group. ie: company joined to location (repeatable) In this list I have several elements including 2 databasejoin elements ie: company__status and location__status it works perfect until I put the ACL setting 'editable = nobody' on my databasejoin...
  7. Fred04

Confusing check box in list

my list now shows a confusing checkbox before my edit / display icon it was not the case before. Please see snapshot
  8. Fred04

missing 'where'

in my databasejoin element I filter the data it used to work perfect but my databasejoin element no longer returns anything. I have the following warning: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near...
  9. Fred04

Missing edit and view icons in list

in a list, the 'edit' and 'view' icon are not displayed when the ACL setting for 'Delete record' does not authorize the user to delete records in the list. This regression appeared with the commit: d341cd42fc83b868badaaf298a11ea1f4662182e
  10. Fred04

Filter SQL error on databasejoin element with WHERE clause

Hello, I have a databasejoin element (called `idloc` from table `location`) with the following WHERE condition: where location.idcomp IN (SELECT user.idcomp FROM user WHERE user.idjuser = {$my->id}) it works great untill I also select the option Filter as 'drop down' (because I want my user...
  11. Fred04

Com_fabrik_err_join_to_other_db

I use a connection to an alternative database. when I display a list that refer to this database it is ok when I want to display a list that includes joins and refer to this datababse then I have the error message: COM_FABRIK_ERR_JOIN_TO_OTHER_DB My previous githhub level was...
  12. Fred04

radiobutton element - default

Hello, Even if I select the option 'default' for a specific entry it does not show up in my form... see pictures
  13. Fred04

Triger php with 'button' element plug-in

Hello, I have a form that I use not really to save some data but to generate some records in my database. I have removed the 'submit' button and created my own button element that I called 'generate' Each time the user click on 'generate', I want to populate a 'calendar' table. Actually I want...
  14. Fred04

Repeat Group row id in php

in php I would like to write some code in a display element It would look like: return $data[join][133][dailysubqa___idsubques][$i] how can I set my variable $i with the id of the repeat group? (ie 0 for the first repeat group, 1 for the second....)
  15. Fred04

price x qty in repeat group

hello, I cannot figure out how to create for a Repeat Group a JS that perform the simple math price = unit price x qty here is what I have so far but it works only for the record [0] $('join___12___order___price_0').value = parseFloat($('join___12___order___unitprice_0').value) *...
  16. Fred04

Package versus content plug-in

Hello, What would be the benefit of a package versus using the content plug-in in a joomla article?
  17. Fred04

Hyperlink without full page refresh

Hello, I created a joomla article with hyerlinks to multiple Fabrik lists. The links work ok but each time it refreshes the FULL page. I only would like to refresh the part of the screen where I have my article and replace it with a Fabrik list. is it possible? It may be more a Joomla...
  18. Fred04

Question mark next to my labels

Since a few days my forms are full of ? icons (see picture) does anyone know why?
  19. Fred04

Selection screen - need idea

Hello, I would like to create a selection screen that I would use to display a list using the selection criteria entered by the user. I want to do that in 2 steps. 1) you select you criteria in a form. 2) then you display the list I know the option 'Advanced search' in the list...
  20. Fred04

editable = 'nobody' in repeat join

I have 2 elements in a repeat join: one is a database join and the second a field. the 2 elements have the option editable = nobody (ACL) each time I save my form the existing value for the databasejoin element is replace with 0 and the number 999 I have in my field element is replaced by...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back