Search results

1. N

a filter in a databasejoin field

Hi I have created a list where I have 3 elements: one date type, one text type and one is a element databasejoin type. I want to have a filter in the form related to this last one element (databasejoin element), but not a static filter (for example a sql statement in data - where). I want to...
  2. N

ORDER BY doesn't work

A small problem but important for my customers. In a list I use order by for 2 elements. Only the first one works, the second one is ignored. An advice please? For example: A-->4,3,1,2 B-->2,3,1,4 C-->1,4,3,2 The first coloumn is ordered but the second one no! Thanks.
  3. N

connection to oracle database

Hi in fabrik, is it possible to create a connection to a oracle database in a different server than a localhost? Thanks a lot.
  4. N

connections to other database

Hi using fabrik, I want to establish a connection to a different database than the main one (joomla), a database that is in different server inside my LAN. I insert the parameters like host, user, password, but there isn't connection. First of all: is it possible to establish a connection to a...
  5. N

data-where in a element

Hi I have this question: in a element, in data-where option, where I can write SQL code, I want to create a particular filter for which I need the general reference to a single record. I want to filter the records I can see, also keeping in mind the record I am modifing. Thanks a lot for your...
  6. N

[SOLVED] hiding detail button

Hi I have a very stupid question but in fabrik 3.8 I don't find the option. How can I hide the detail button in a list? Thanks
  7. N

[SOLVED] creating a list from a query

Hi I have a custom mysql view on several tables. The view works well inside phpMyAdmin. I created a list in Fabrik with reference to the view. When I click the menu linked to the list I obtain the error: "500 Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list prova2" An advice? Thanks
  8. N

updated fabrik 3.8

Hi I updated Fabrik in my website (ver 3.8 on joomla 3.8). I also installed Fabrik library 3.8 but the pdf buttons don't work. Then I have an error in components->fabrik like in attachment. Do you have an advice? Thanks.
  9. N

Update joomla 3.8

Hi I updated my website to joomla 3.8. After this update all my pdf buttons (the buttons create pdf files) in fabrik don't work. An advice? Will be there an update for fabrik library that is necessary for the pdf operation? Thanks
  10. N

modify pdf from a list

Hi I am creating pdf prints of lists with dompdf. Everything is ok but I would like to insert a new header in my pdf model that automatically outputs. First: is it possible? Second: does someone know the directory where the file php about the model pdf is? Thanks
  11. N

SOLVED Problems with pdf print of a list

Hi I have joomla 3.7.0 and fabrik 3.7. When I try to print a list from the pdf icon I have this error in the browser: "Error displaying the error page". I have the dompdf directory inside sitename/libraries/. Do you have an advice for me, please? Thanks a lot.
  12. N

SOLVED Records not showing in the list

Hi I created a list with 2 databasejoin fields and for each one I chose to show, like label, a different field compared the value that is recorded in the database (mysql). I have the problem you can see in the attached file: I don't see all records in the list. Infact you can see (arrow) that...
  13. N

Insert image

Is there the possibility to insert and to view image in a table element? If yes, what is the kind of element? I need a different image for each row. Thanks
  14. N

some elements which appear on base of other element

Hi I have a list with several elements and one of these is a dropdown element. Is it possible when you select an option of dropdown element to hide other specific elements of the list? Thanks a lot.
  15. N

view an element from a query

I have to see an element in a list wich originates from a query. Is it possible? Tanks.
  16. N

checkbox mode doesn't work

I have a list with 3 elements. One of these is a databasejoin plug-in type. In the options I want to use, like "Render join as", checkbox. Everything works but when I submit no data is stored in the list, while if I use for example (like "Render join as") "multi select dropdown" all data are...
  17. N

limited number of records

Hi I have a many to many join between 2 lists. For this reason I have also a connection list. I have a link in my website for this last connection list, so I can see a record of a list and all connected records of the other list. Everything works but where I have to see all connected records I...
  18. N

To hide sometime an element

Hi I have 2 elements in a list: one is a link and another is a upload file. Users fill in the form either using one or the other one. When I view the list I want to see only the filled element. So for every record I see all elements but for the specific 2 elements as above mentioned I see one or...
  19. N

field validation

I have a dropdown field in a form. A value is 0 and then there are other specific values. I want this: after I have submitted the form, if I have selected the value 0 I have to have an error like this one for example "You committed an error" and I have to complete back, else if I have selected a...
  20. N

problems with ie8

I have a problem with the pagination in a list view. Everything works well in every browser when I click a link to change page. Instead, in ie8, in every computer of LAN, I have an error in file list-min.js, but everything works well, in others I have the same error but also there is't the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.
Back