Search results

1. rackem

Gantry 5 Helium Template

Hi, I'm trying to get a Gantry 5 Helium template to play nice with Fabrik. It seems to work fine except when trying to view wider lists on small screens and mobile - in that case it doesn't allow left/right scrolling so the end of the list gets cut off. I haven't found a way to fix this in...
  2. rackem

How to Access List Filter Settings in PHP?

I'm curious if there is a way to get a list's filter settings in PHP? I have a list of people with a calc element as one column that acts like Fabrik's "related data" functionality - it links to another list filtered to that person's data. What I'd like to do here is have some custom...
  3. rackem

List "Order by" Issue

I have a list with an element set to "allow ordering" in the list view settings. The "order by" setting for the list is set to by "id" descending. The list displays correctly at first (by "id" descending). Then I click the column link to cycle through the element's ordering (ascending...
  4. rackem

URL List Filter Bug?

I have a URL list filter that is not behaving as expected. It is similar to some examples in the wiki and one that I use successfully already. I've added "&fabrikdebug=1" to confirm the list query is correct initially, however, query does not "stick" when changing the number of records or...
  5. rackem

"Hide checkbox" option for Lists breaks "Under headings" filters layout

The "Hide checkbox" option for Lists breaks "Under headings" filters layout. This is the checkbox that is displayed next to each row in the list. The layout is good with the checkbox shown. When the checkbox is set to hidden, notice the row with filters is shifted by 1 column.
  6. rackem

Turn off fileupload delete

Is there a way to turn off the option to delete an uploaded file in form view? I basically have an events list here (http://www.mypoolstats.com/tournaments/regular). Many events have flyers attached. Some of those flyers have multiple events on them so I turned on the list copy plugin to...
  7. rackem

Form not submitting when Form PHP present

I have a form with a Form PHP plugin present. When I add/edit and hit save, I receive a message that the record was added/updated but it isn't so. The record is not added or updated. When I remove the Form PHP, the form works properly. If the Form PHP "process script" is set to never, the...
  8. rackem

Prepopulating a form with data from another table

I want to allow users to pre-populate a form with data from another table. I want to transfer a date, a textarea, and the file location of a fileupload. I added a redirect in the form of table #1 that runs based on the selection of a dropdown. My jump page to form of table #2 is...
  9. rackem

Captcha Usage Question

Is there a way to require Captcha only on add and not on edit? Or perhaps control by ACL? I want to have a form that regular (logged-in) users can submit information. Then an admin group would review and either accept or deny. Regular users could only submit but not edit. So I would like it...
  10. rackem

Scheduled Task Occasionally Launches Multiple Instances?

I have a Scheduled Task that cycles through and processes a large table of records in batches. The results were inconsistent and during troubleshooting I found that some records were processed more than once and nearly at the same time. This only occurred if the Task ran automatically versus...
  11. rackem

Please move thread from Community...

Hi, I have just purchased a subscription. Would you please move the following thread to the Standard forum? http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/error-or-timeout-on-php-scheduled-task-pointing-to-certain-lists.38050/
  12. rackem

3.3.1 Update Question - GitHub or Zip?

Just curious about the recommended process for updating to Fabrik 3.3.1 on Joomla 3.4. Is it sufficient to continue to update from GitHub or is it necessary to update using the 3.3.1 zip install? Some questions here in the forum seem to imply there are some database changes taking place?
  13. rackem

Fabrik 500 error on all front end pages

I just started receiving the following 500 Error on my home page (which does NOT contain any Fabrik content) as well as similar errors on ALL front end pages: Error: 500 - Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that...
  14. rackem

List Filter via URL Issue

This is a continuation of the following thread in the Standard forum: http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/list-filter-via-url-issue.39457/page-2 I had taken out a subscription to resolve this single issue however it ran out before it was resolved. I respect that it turned out not...
  15. rackem

Issue with List Filter via URL

This issue began in the community forum and now I have taken out a subscription to work out the remaining problem. http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/list-filter-via-url-issue.39457/ Basically, I worked out the URL format to get the filtering I need but the filtering breaks...
  16. rackem

List Filter via URL Issue

I am having an issue with a list that I filter via the URL. I am pretty sure I had this working at one point but now it is not. The general filter format I am seeking is: (p1 = x OR p2 = x) AND table = y AND game = z The "(p1 = x OR p2 = x)" part works fine but the "AND table = y AND game...
  17. rackem

Return a message from Scheduled Task?

Is there a way to return a message from a Scheduled task? I know I can set $processed to return how many records were affected. Just curious if I can return text to indicate why a task might not have completed when run manually.
  18. rackem

Fatal error: Call to a member function order() on a non-object in ... list.php

This is a continuation of the following thread in Standard Support: http://www.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/fatal-error-call-to-a-member-function-order-on-a-non-object.37591/page-2 I had purchased a subscription just to get it fixed. It got a brief look before my subscription ran out...
  19. rackem

Error or Timeout on PHP Scheduled Task Pointing to Certain Lists

Looks like there is a bug with the PHP Scheduled Task. I have two tasks that I had created a while ago that were working fine until relatively recently (~ 1 month). Then I started having problems. One task started generating a PHP timeout error whenever I ran it. The task completed just...
  20. rackem

Autocomplete dbjoin not searching with Inline Edit

I have an autocomplete dbjoin element set to be editable in list view with the Inline Edit. However when I type in the field it is not searching, it is like the lookup is never triggered. This was working previously. I am running the latest GitHub. I do not see any error in Firebug. The...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back