Search results

1. U

Error Summiting Form

HI troester thanks for your support this far, i really appreciate it. Fortunately, i have fix the issue of form submitting without the error message showing again, but on wanting to check or see the data submitted, i get the message "You are not authorised to view this resource". Please is there...
  2. U

Error Summiting Form

The issue im encountering now is that, when i want to access the submitted data, it says "500-an error has occurred, could not connect to MySQL" Please do you have any idea to what i should do?
  3. U

fabrik 3 moved to github.com

Please if i want to update my fabrik3 form with github, how can i do that? because i have this error message while trying to submit a form "Store row failed: Could not connect to MySQL." and the sumitted data, i dont know where to locate them. Please help...!
  4. U

Error Summiting Form

Mr troester, i know you can help me with this issue! Now the form shows submitted successfully but i still have that error message "Store row failed: Could not connect to MySQL." Moreover, the submitted data, i dont really know where to locate them in my admin area. Please help.
  5. U

Error Summiting Form

i am using fabrik3 i am using fabrik3, do i still have to update it again? If i should update, how am i going to do it with GitHub (as in the processes)?
  6. U

Error Summiting Form

Fabrik3 Yes, is fabrik3, and i did not create it with "Record in database" Please, what should i do to make it work?
  7. U

Error Summiting Form

I cant summit my fabrik form, i get this message upon sumiting form "Store row failed: Could not connect to MySQL." Pls what is the cause of this?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back