Search results

1. rw1

how to make fusion chart viz intro text optional?

hello, at the moment there is a space at the top of the fusion chart visualisation that doesn't seem to be controlled by css but rather html in: /public_html/plugins/fabrik_visualization/fusionchart/views/fusionchart/tmpl/default/default.php (note, i've included my commenting out hack to...
  2. rw1

how to tweak css of default form for consistent height across pages in pop up module?

hello, a while back i suggested a very hacky css hack to make form pages a consistent height across pages of a form ie when navigating between pages the buttons would stay in the same location as the height of each page stayed the same. the default behaviour, without any hacks, is that the...
  3. rw1

data being changed from form to database

hello, with element type of 'field' (varchar255, latin1_swedish_ci), data is submitted via the form as: <a class='classname' href="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/xxxxxxxx?rel=0&amp;wmode=transparent">link</a> and then in the database it is appearing as: <a class="'classname'...
  4. rw1

FabrikControllerForm ?

hello, i've been away from the forums and update process for a few months and noticed my joomla backend was saying that fabrik updates were available. i tried to update via the joomla backend but got error messages and decided to follow suggestions on one of my last posts and performed a...
  5. rw1

'Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled in' - .mp4 file upload

i have a form with one file upload element that i am using to upload .mp4 files. things that are working: - access level set to a custom level which seems to be working fine. - .mp4 file is being uploaded to specified directory ie images/videos/custom things that aren't working: - i...
  6. rw1

is it possible to suppress messages when adding a record from list?

when adding a record from a list via the 'add' button, it redirects to the list after submission and displays the 'record added' message even though i have 'suppress messages' set to 'yes' in the forms parameters. is it possible to suppress these message when adding a record via the 'add'...
  7. rw1

assistance updating from GitHub from command line

hello, following instructions on this page: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/ it states to use the following command to download and extract the latest GitHub version: wget --no-check-certificate https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/tarball/master -O - | tar -zx...
  8. rw1

error updating from 3.0.4-198 to 3.0.5.2

hello, it's been a little while between updates on one site and have just tried to upgrade from 3.0.4-198 (i *think* - it is the last zip file i have in my updates folder on my local machine) to 3.0.5.2 via the joomla extension manager and i am getting this error message: JInstaller: :Install...
  9. rw1

css for form field ajax validation

hello, this was going to be a 'how do i' and ended up being a 'how to' haha. to style the ajax validation area, in your form templates template_css.php file. find: #{$view}_$c .fabrikValidating{ color: #476767; background: #EFFFFF url(../images/ajax-loader.gif) no-repeat right 7px !important...
  10. rw1

link element not loading page in mediabox in administrator area

hello, clicking on a link generated by the 'link' element plugin in administrator area causes media box to load but no page loads. the source shows the following (in the head code): "<a href=\"https:\/\/www.google.com\" rel=\"lightbox[mediabox 800 600]\">test<\/a>" and in the body: <a...
  11. rw1

'No records' showing for 'Registered' users

hello, list showing no records. can see records in database. see attached menu link, element access, and list access settings. all registered, public. logged in user is part of a GROUP that has access to 'Registered' viewing access level. changed user to 'Registered' and still...
  12. rw1

multi page forms not following 'page break' rule

hello, just noticed one of my multi page forms is displaying all groups one after the next on one page. have checked and all groups except first have 'page break: yes' set. is anyone else experiencing this issue? thanks!
  13. rw1

suggestions for hosting specs

hello, i'm about to upgrade my hosting from shared to linux virtual dedicated server hosting so that i can have php 5.3 installed for some applications that need it (currently at 5.2.17 and can't change that cause it is a shared hosting environment). i was just wondering are there any 'upper...
  14. rw1

Assistance with ER Diagram Installation

In order to illustrate concepts such as primary and foreign keys and also the structures required for cascading dropdowns and database joins i have been wanting to find a visual solution that makes it easy to understand what is going on. I have come across wwwsqldesigner and am using this as...
  15. rw1

how to implement calendar visualisation

i haven't been able to set up the calendar visualisation and i'm not sure if it is meant to be working yet, but here is my set up: database table called 'scheduler' for calendar events with fields: internalid, access: registered, registered date, hidden, access: registered, registered user...
  16. rw1

empty div showing above list when add/filter/csv etc disabled

i have disabled add, filter and export to csv functions on a list and there is a empty div displaying above the list that appears like a bar ie | (see attached). firebug shows: <div class="fabrik_buttons"> <ul class="fabrik_action"></ul> </div> this issue goes away, if in...
  17. rw1

changing id elements access level updates field structure

I just went to an id element to change the access level of the viewable version of the element (ie so it wouldn't show to the user when viewing the list), clicked 'Save' and got this message. Update field structure from int(11) auto_increment to INT(6) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT. (Possibly...
  18. rw1

Tutorial: How to highlight required fields

hello, i was trying to style the error message that is displayed at the top of a form when a form does not validate. in the process i realised i could actually style the field that was not validated and didn't really need the message at the top of the form. so here is a short tutorial on how...
  19. rw1

how to override media/com_fabrik/images

hello, i've referred to these pages: http://docs.joomla.org/How_to_override_the_output_from_the_Joomla!_core http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/3.x_Form_Templates#Template_Overrides but i cannot seem to figure out how to override media/com_fabrik/images. i've tried creating the folder and...
  20. rw1

where should the 'not empty' validation error be displayed?

hello, i have a form module, loading in a pop up modal window for a multipage form. so there are about 5 pages with about 4 fields on each page. i started the process of adding validations to the fields. the first field is a dropdown field. i added the validation 'not empty' to the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back