• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. juuser

Get count of filtered records

I need to display the number of filtered records in my custom list template's header. In default.php I can get the value from "$this->nav" like "Page 1 of 2 Total: 20, where 20 is the number of filtered records. I could parse the string to get the value, but was wondering if anyone have better...
  2. juuser

List filter for databasejoin element rendered as multi-select dropdown problem

I have several databasejoin elements rendered as multi-select dropdown. List has a menu pre-filter to show only rows where element "active" value is "1", but list filter (dropdown) shows also values belonging to not visible rows. Element's "Filter Data" option is set to "Recorded Data". This...
  3. juuser

Change in behavior of Calc element

Just noticed a different behavior compared to F3. In F3, if "Only calc on save" is set to "No", data is not added in the database after form submit (it's just calculated and displayed on-the-fly). In F4, if "Only calc on save" is set to "No", data is still written to the database. I have not...
  4. juuser

Fileupload element - fatal error

Use Ajax upload = "Yes" Max files = 1 (so the file data is written in the "main" table, not "repeat" table) Steps to reproduce: 1) upload a single file and save the form (everything ok so far, file uploaded and saved). 2) delete the file and save the form. File is removed from the server, but...
  5. juuser

User input blocked on form/list load

I know you guys/girls are busy atm, but I'm still adding it now, so I won't forget. Users are complaining that when they open a form or list in front-end and try to make some interaction (e.g. click on the tab or focus on a field) they often get a JavaScript alert "Page is still loading. Please...
  6. juuser

Fabrik Wiki not accessable

Just FYI, Fabrik Wiki has not been accessable for some days now (SSL-issues). Appreciate if anyone having access / contacts could take some actions. Thanks!
  7. juuser

"Clear filters" problem with ajaxified and grouped list

Hi, I just run into a problem with clearing list filters. Steps to reproduce: 1) Set list to "ajaxified" in the list settings; 2) Set list to group by some field in the list "group by" settings; 3) Open the list from another lists related data link (or apply url filter to the list manually...
  8. juuser

Bugs with Ajax fileupload?

Hi, I have noticed a couple of bugs with Ajax fileupload: 1) When I add into "Allowed file types" e.g. "jpg,png," then in browser "File upload" window I get strange results (see attachment). 2) When "Show preview" is set to "yes", first uploaded image will automatically pop up in modal window...
  9. juuser

SOLVED: Problems clearing the value in jdate element...bug?

Hi, With jdate element it seems not to be possible to clear the value once it has been selected. In the calendar, "clear" button does nothing (no js error in console also). When clearing the field manually (allow typing in field is set to yes), date reappears when element loses focus. Tested...
  10. juuser

SOLVED: Content plugin not working in form view

Hi, Needed to simply embed a list to a form. I have added {fabrik view=list id=xx} to group intro (tried also outro). It works in detail view, but not in form view. In form view it renders the intro and outro (I have entered additional data after content plugin tag), but the list does not...
  11. juuser

BUG with jdate element in Advanced Search?

Hi, When using jdate elements and trying to filter by date in advance search, calendar is not opened. Instead I get error "TypeError: this.getDateField(...) is null" ...filter.min.js in the console. Does it work for anyone else? Thanks!
  12. juuser

Disable "replace with icons" in detail view

Hi! I use "replace with icons" feature quite a lot in list view to save the valuable screen space in lists. But the feature automatically applies also to details view where it makes difficult for the users to read the info. Do you have any hints how to disable this feature in details view? Thanks!
  13. juuser

Solved: Inline edit not functioning anymore?

Hi, I noticed that inline edit does not work anymore with latest Joomla and Github from about a month ago :( Tested with prostar and default bootstrap template. Popup opens, but changed values are not updated into list. No errors on javascript console. Tested lists have no repeat groups or...
  14. juuser

"Back" button does not redirect to list after failed validation

Hi, Like the title says, when form validation fails and user decides to cancel the process, "Back" button does not take the user to the list view anymore (probably because the button has a link something like "window.location = document.referrer"). Didn't come up with any workaround myself...
  15. juuser

SOLVED: Date vs Jdate element

Hi, How future proof is the old date element? Would it be a good idea to use jdate for new projects, but current ones are ok with the old element for "some" time? And with Joomla 4 the old date element would still function? Thanks!
  16. juuser

SOLVED: Bug with dropdown filter when clearing list filters?

Hi, In ajaxyfied list dropdown filters are not cleared when pressing "Clear filters" button. This behavior seems to be existing for me as long as I remember and is not Joomla / Fabrik list template specific. Is this a known issue? Thanks :)
  17. juuser

Opening modal alert window from element javascript?

Hi, Would it be possible to open a jquery modal alert window from element onchange event. E.g. if element value = "1" then alert "Something" This is what I have right now, but I'm having difficulties of implementing this. jQuery.extend({ alert: function (message, title) {...
  18. juuser

SOLVED: Bug with update columns list plugin

Hi, There seems to be a strange bug in update cols list plugin. I have a couple of user selectable elements for update and all the dropdown elements are missing one item from options. It seems to be the "last" element in dropdown when list would be sorted alphabetically. E.g my dropdown...
  19. juuser

Change new list default settings

Hi, When creating new tables I usually change over 10 settings (eg. filters under headings, show total: yes, ajaxify list:yes etc.) . It would save a lot of time if it would be possible to change these default setting according to my need, so I wouldn't have to modify these with every new...
  20. juuser

Bug or some change in date element?

Hi, I have read-only date elements pretty much in every form to determine record creation date/time (set "default to current date"). Form format is set to "Y-m-d H:i:s" It showed the correct format in form and details view until I updated from Github yesterday. Now it shows element data in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back