Search results

1. p38

Fabrik 4.0 Official is here

Thank you team, much appreciated.
  2. p38

Showing Fabrik Form in J4 without menus

Thanks troester. No redirects. I could always use this on any J3 site to generate a new form in a fabrik modal popup, or if I added an ItemId then I could edit in a modal popup. Perhaps J4 has changed this. tmpl= component will work, so will have to change all my links to use this. Thanks...
  3. p38

move fabrik install

I use Akeeba Backup to transfer ONLY fabrik related files and tables. 1) Create a new backup profile 2) Then you Exclude the folders you dont want, so essenetially exclude everything else except fabrik related folders 3) You do the same for the database tables. 4) Run a backup 5) On new site...
  4. p38

Showing Fabrik Form in J4 without menus

Hi All, In J3, we use this url format a lot to show the form without all the menus at top of template.... index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=135 I have just upgraded to J4 with F4, and the same url is used, however now we see that the menu's are all included. With over a 100 forms...
  5. p38

Fabrik 4.0 Beta1 Now ready for testing

Hi, I installed on a clean J4 and it works perfectly.
  6. p38

Fabrik 4 community

Awesome work, thanks to all involved to get this Fabrik4 off the ground. There is now light at the edge of the tunnel. My upgrade tests have proved extremely positive so far and for the most part, work out the box, and am now not so worried all my clients will be left in the lurch when Joomla3...
  7. p38

Newbies: Choose Something Else

JCtables, found here on JED https://extensions.joomla.org/extension/jctables/ is modelled on Fabrik.
  8. p38

Future of Fabrik Meeting

I also emailed 3 times over the past 3 weeks, no invites. Less than impressed with MediaAteam........ I get the distinct feeling they are not invested in this at all.
  9. p38

Fabrik 3.10 update has disabled date element time formatting

Thanks. I have about 20 different sites all using the date element, so at this stage, it will be a major upgrade to convert everything, and I would not know the implications. At this stage, we modified the code as indicated above, but would prefer not having to do this. I would submit a PR...
  10. p38

Has anyone perhaps got feedback on this? line 2827 of the date element plugin is the culprit. private function getFormFormat() { $params = $this->getParams(); $format = $params->get('date_form_format', 'Y-m-d'); // attempt to strip a few of the more common time...
  11. p38

After an update, I noticed all my datetime formats in the details view has now changed, and it only shows the date. Often I use the datetime element to get a timestamp, which is shown in the details form. There are instances, esp for the details view, whereby one wants to format the time...
  12. p38

Fabrik3.10 uprade breaks list view icon display

Thanks troester, that solved my problem. This must be a bug, as I am unsure why someone would want to change something that has worked for 10 years (Yes, that is how long I have used Fabrik :):)) Hugh, may I suggest you keep the label as is but add the value back as well to the drop down...
  13. p38

Fabrik3.10 uprade breaks list view icon display

After I upgraded fabrik to 3.10, I have noticed all the list view icons have disappearance and shows the radio button label value instead. Looking at the html markup there is no image placeholder. However, the class option does work. Clearly this has broken. Has anyone else also experienced...
  14. p38

BUG : Form Intro or Outro text of more than 64kb truncates params. Solution provided.

FYI, be careful if working with intro/outro text of more than 64kb. The params column is defined "text", which only saves the first 64kb and truncates the rest, so your param json structure gets lost If working with more than 64kb, change the form params db column to "mediumtext" which allows...
  15. p38

Upgrade from 3.9 to 3.10 (partially) fails

What I did was to delete the offending SQL statement in 3.0.9 sql file and subsequent versions until there were no more install errors. WHat should actually occur is that it should check first if the field column to rename does in fact exist. In my case it did not exist, so I deleted the...
  16. p38

Upgrade from 3.9 to 3.10 (partially) fails

I get the same error JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL Unknown column 'table_id' in '#__fabrik_joins' Extension Update: SQL error processing query: DB function failed with error number 1054 Unknown column 'table_id' in '#__fabrik_joins' SQL = ALTER TABLE `#__fabrik_joins` CHANGE `table_id`...
  17. p38

Display Element incorrectly saving in DB

Thanks Mauro, much appreciated, will give this a try. I was guided by the wiki docs which implied it does not save to DB, hence did not think to look at this. Paul
  18. p38

Display Element incorrectly saving in DB

Hi all, Has anyone perhaps noticed that the display element seems to save the contents to the db, even though it should not as per docs? This simple code example seems to save the contents of google page into the db. I was sure this never happened in the past..... $url = "https://google.com"...
  19. p38

Other element's data in dropdown via placeholder

Thanks for the tip troester, much appreciated.
  20. p38

Other element's data in dropdown via placeholder

Found the problem....... looks like someone commented out this code in line 3925, which results in $data being null from com_fabrik\models\element.php $w = new FabrikWorker; //$data = empty($data) ? $this->getFormModel()->getData() : $data; $pop =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back