• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Search results

1. D

Adding security layer in form view URL

Hi, I don't know if I'm expressing this correctly, but I'm trying to make a simple form in Fabrik where all data will be added in the backend from a superuser, but all forms should be viewed by public in the frontend and the superuser will be sending via email the URL to each user to view his...
  2. D

Calendar Visualization and PDF output

I've searched the forum for a bit but I had no luck finding info about that. Is it possible to create a landscape PDF that contains just the info from a month view calendar? I've searched all the calendar options, as well as the menu options, and I can't find an option to enable PDF output.
  3. D

Join MySQL View and Repeat issue (bug?)

New Fabrik user and I've encountered this strange issue using MySQL Views. I'm working on a rather basic app where the data are in basically in two main tables in a many-to-many relationship, Customer and Services (a customer can purchase many services and a service can be bought from many...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back