Search results

1. T

[SOLVED] JS error in detail pages

I am getting the same error. I just updated from GitHub and I can definitely see the change from your commit. I started debugging the JavaScript and I think it's calling a wrong "getElement" function. Instead of calling the one defined in /components/com_fabrik/models/form.php (which I assume is...
  2. T

Fabrik JS objects not initializing in module

Rob, thank you for looking into this. I just PM'ed you the link. Thanks again!
  3. T

I was wrong, it appears that when this form is used as a component is also fails at about 50 / 50 rate, appears to be pretty random. It looked like it was actually happening at a higher rate until I wrapped the whole function to execute on document ready event. I have a feeling that it...
  4. T

I was wondering if I hit a known issue and if somebody else who experienced it might have found a solution. I am displaying a Fabrik form in a module and providing a JavaScript form_8.js file for some client-side logic. It all works perfectly if I use the form as a component. As soon as I put...
  5. T

512Kb text field limitation

Friendly bump. I would greatly appreciate if someone could share any thoughts. Thank you!
  6. T

512Kb text field limitation

Hi, I am attempting to save a rather long text in one of my form's text fields. It only saves the first 524288 characters, the rest gets truncated. I see that this number translates to exactly 512K. MySQL field is large enough to handle more data. Is this my host's PHP setting limitation or is...
  7. T

fileupload AJAX upload (Opps. Still on dinosaur technology?)- got it to work!

Just updated from SVN yesterday and tried it again and it still appeared to be broken. I switched to html4 and it got me a bit further but still no luck extracting the file name with a plug-in.
  8. T

I am now having the same problem as kissinger - the files are definitely uploaded to the server but I am having a hard time capturing the file names. A few months ago I was doing the same thing with J2.5 / F3.0. I wrote a little PHP form plug-in which basically grabbed the uploaded file and...
  9. T

I noticed quite a few people were reporting this, so I decided to post here to show how I fixed it. I updated from GitHub, as was suggested but that didn't fix the issue for me, so I started looking into console messages and noticed errors. Long story short - I had to rename a few files in...
  10. T

Uploader error after upgrade

Thank you, I just actually found this - http://www.www.fabrikar.com/forums/showpost.php?p=151133&postcount=8 I grabbed latest fileupload plugin from Git and it seems to fix the error. I am usually better than that - posting before searching the forums first :p Thank you for your time!
  11. T

Uploader error after upgrade

Hi, I just upgraded from 3.0.6.1 to 3.0.6.3 and I am getting this error as soon as I am trying to submit a form with a file selected under upload field: Fatal error: Class 'uploader' not found in /home/... /plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php on line 1540 Is this a known issue or...
  12. T

Download records from joined table

If somebody could just let me know if this is possible with conventional methods in Fabrik I would either research how to do it or come up with alternative ways to accomplish this. Thank you!
  13. T

Download records from joined table

Hello team, I was wondering if you can point me in the right direction. I have two tables, let's call them "Classes" and "Events" and "Registrars". I want to be able to display a list (table) of events with a few columns one of which will be a hyperlink or a button to download the list of...
  14. T

fileupload and file size 0

Thank you!
  15. T

Thank you for your immediate reply, felixkat. I will have to use it without the crop then, at least for now. Once I am ready for public release I will re-evaluate and possibly pay to get this fixed. I was more concerned about getting this reported so that you guys are aware of it but it looks...
  16. T

First of all let me thank everybody working on such a powerful solution. I am finally trying to set up my first project using Fabrik 3 and Joomla 2.5 and seeing some problems with fileupload plug-in and wanted to see if anybody else has had this issue. I have a simple data table (no...
  17. T

How to install github update?

Saumier, some useful information is here - http://www.www.fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23442 Good luck.
  18. T

List view drops leading zeros from text fields

First of all, thank you for a powerful and robust product. I have been using Fabrik 2 with J 1.5 for a while now. I just decided to test J 2.5 with Fabrik 3 beta to see if they are mature enough for switching. One thing I noticed right away is that my varchar fields are treated as numeric and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back