• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. hjkok50

0 - Class 'FabrikWorker' not found

Hello troester, I've got the 'Fabrik Worker' problem fixed in my sandbox environment by using the GitHub link that is mentioned earlier in this thread (a different include.php in Libraries). Than I did all the steps you mentioned above and I don't seem to have any errors related to Fabrik. Now...
  2. hjkok50

Thanks for the speedy reply. Let me check whether I understand you correctly: 1. I must replace all depricated code in my custom php code. 2. I must remove all outdated folders from Fabrik (and also from Joomla?), based on the latest GitHub update. Do you have any suggestions where I can find...
  3. hjkok50

Hello, It's been two years of flawless operation since I sent the last message in this thread, but unfotunately I need your help again on this issue. I get the 'Class FabrikWorker not found' message again after: upgrading to PHP7.3.4 upgrading from Joomla 3.9.5 to 3.9.21 upgrading from Fabrik...
  4. hjkok50

Thanks for the explanation. I'm confident now that we finally have a happy end to this thread. finest regards, Henk
  5. hjkok50

They are all in one table with the fieldname 'van' and field type 'date'. All lists have a pre-filter that says: WHERE van GREATER THAN OR EQUAL (now() - interval 10 day) Type = Text. Changing Type to 'No quotes' solves the problem !! Again many thanks for the excellent support. Henk
  6. hjkok50

Oké, thanks for the explanation. Yesterday I finally updated my production environment. We are now running PHP 7.2.7, Joomla! 3.9.1 and Fabrik 3.9. No error messages at all !! However, All lists that contain a NOW() in the WHERE clause, work oké, but disregard the NOW() clause. Any ideas...
  7. hjkok50

thanks again. I tested the new code and it all works now. I cannot find anything in the wiki on the $this-app. Should I replace all user, db and app data in my PHP code with $this-> to prevent problems in the future? Henk
  8. hjkok50

Thank you very much. I didn't know about the $this functionality. I'll test it all tomorrow. Henk
  9. hjkok50

It's running on 'onPreLoadData'.
  10. hjkok50

It looks like it's caused by a plugin I built. What is wrong with the following code: " // PHP.013 Toevoegen van een record aan het AVG logboek // de <lijstcode> en <lijstbenaming> zijn per lijst waar deze functie wordt aangeroepen verschillend. // // open de database en bepaal wie de...
  11. hjkok50

Being cautious as I am, I didn't update my production environment yet. I found the next problem with PHP7.2.7, Joomla!3.9 and Fabrik 3.8.1: " Using $this when not in object context...
  12. hjkok50

I'm afraid I was too optimistic again. I installed a new Akeeba backup in my development environment, which uses PHP 7.2.7. I updated Joomla from 3.8.10 to 3.9.0 I updated Fabrik from 3.7 to 3.9 And again I have the 'FabrikWorker not found' message. Then I moved the above mentioned include.php...
  13. hjkok50

IT WORKS FINE NOW !!!!! thank you very very much This fixes the problem. Now, how do I proceed from here to update my production environment? Do I do a regular update with the auto-installer of Joomla! and then overwrite the include.php file? Or should I do an update from GitHub?
  14. hjkok50

We've had this problem before, it is caused by views that use other views and the order in which the views are defined. I removed a number views and created an new Akeeba backup. You should be able to download it with the username and pw you have of my development environment. Henk
  15. hjkok50

I make backups to an external HD, so I just created a new one that you can download with Akeeba Backup Manager. You can log in at: see PM
  16. hjkok50

Oké, I now have an Akeeba backup avaialable which is 170Mb and contains 9 files. Where can I upload these files? FYI: all articles that contain a Fabrik Form or List give the 'FabrikWorker not foud' error. To have a look at one of them you can use...
  17. hjkok50

Thanks for this reply !!! How can I give you an Akeeba backup? This backup is 3.5 Gb and consists of 170+ files of 20Mb. Henk
  18. hjkok50

I'm afraid I'm not done yet, sorry for the inconvenience. I did the Github update in my development environment (ontw.3eenheidparochie.nl) and it did not do any good, so I opted for the workaround (= not using multiple groups in a Form). This worked fine (meaning no"oups"messages anymore!) in...
  19. hjkok50

Oké, thanks for the support. I'll give it another try with the GitHub update. If that doesn't fix it, I'll opt for the 'work around' I mentioned before. tnx, Henk
  20. hjkok50

Oké, so what can I do to fix this error?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back