Search results

1. hjkok50

0 - Class 'FabrikWorker' not found

Hi, I have a problem with Fabrik 3.8. I found a thread in the professional forum from some days ago, where is looks like this issue has been resolved. However, I still have this problem. I just upgraded the test environment of my site from J3.7.5 to J3.8.1 and Fabrik from 3.7 to 3.8. I also...
  2. hjkok50

Form redirect after changes in uploaded files.

Hello, I have a list with an 'upload file' element, that is used in an article that is called by a menu option using 'single article. This works fine when new rows are entered via the associated form. However, when the user makes changes in the uploaded files of an existing row, on 'save' the...
  3. hjkok50

Database join shows value not CONCAT label

Hi, I have a strange issue with 'CONCAT label' on a database join element. I recently updated Fabrik from 3.5 to 3.5.2 and since that time the behavior of the database join element seems to be different. When I add a new dbj element containing a 'CONCAT label" the filter dropdown and the form...
  4. hjkok50

date defaults to 1 hour +

Hello, Can anybody help me out with some php to set a default value in a date field? I want to add one hour to the value of another field called 'activiteit___van', so I tried several php statements in de default box. Latest settings are: $v=JRequest::getVar('activiteit_van')...
  5. hjkok50

Cannot edit list, form and group data

Hello, This is my first post on this forum so hopefully Im reaching someone that can help me out. I'm using Fabrik 3.0.nn for some months now and I'm very pleased with the great functionality is porvides me. I built a complete application with it and all still works fine. However,some days ago...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back