• New Commercial Services Section

We have now opened a commercial services section here on the forum. If you have a Fabrik project that you wish to have someone work on for you, post it under Help Wanted. If you are an application developer and wish to earn some money helping others, post your details under Fabrik Application Developers.

Both of these are unmoderated. It will be up to both parties to work out the details and come to an agreement.

Search results

1. S

Joomla version 5 and Fabrikar compatibility

Hello, I love Fabrikar and use it on our site. My site is till Joomla 3. I am thinking to upgrade to Joomla 4 and testing the Fabrik v4 as well. Also I find out that Joomla v5 is around the corner. I am also thinking to create a test environment. I want to know if Fabrik v4 will be going to...
  2. S

Cannot get a fileupload element value

Hello, I have fileupload element on a form and want to get this file name and import its data to mysql table. Element name is kcsvupload . Code is added in Start of Form Submission event (onBeforeProcess). $fileName = $formModel->formData['kcsvupload']; var_dump($fileName); CSV file has...
  3. S

Pre-filter on the menu item

Thank you, Juuser. It makes sense. I'll work on that.
  4. S

Thanks Juuser. I tried with "no quotes" too. It didn't work. This LangEngCount is a calc element getting total number records on the English Language rows. Attached photo is without the pre-filter.
  5. S

Hello Sir, I am trying to pre-filter from the list using Menu Fabrik option. But it is not working. Please see the photo attached here. The values in the LangEngCount are 0 if empty. Please let me know how to fix it. Thank you.
  6. S

Unicode character in the Link value

Hello Fabrik, You all are very helpful giving us time to troubleshoot and solve the problems / issues we are having on our forms. Thank you for that. I appreciate it deeply too. Here is a little hiccup I am trying to fix it. There is a link element and contains unicode characters. It shows...
  7. S

Clicking on Group tabs not working except the first

Thank you Troester. Both templates are not working. But I found the issues. When those templates were installed, there were some plugins are installed together. One of those was giving that issue and when it was switched off, everything is back to normal. It might be a bug or something. Thanks...
  8. S

Clicking on Group tabs not working except the first

Hello Sir, I got a strange issue now. Only the first tab is shown. Clicking on other tabs is not working at all. I have installed a few templates prior to that. but not changing to any template. It happened on all the tabs of other forms too. Any idea how to troubleshoot. Thanks
  9. S

Getting Unicode strings from element in List view

tk___kiaAlink element type is "Link". In Detail view it shows correctly I can see / edit those Unicode chars in the link field. On list, it represented with Icons but the link works perfectly. But I have hard time getting its data to this calc php below. I am not a php programmer so I have to...
  10. S

Thanks Troester, 1) This value comes from mySQL column. 2) Table and column collation is utf8_general_ci. It can be displayed correctly on the form element. I don't know how to process it (mainly trimming & concatenating) and show it again from the calc element.
  11. S

Hello, I hit a road block here. lol. Element has a unicode value and it needs to be processed in the calc element for the result to be shown in the list. Element value comes like this below when "{table___element}" is used in calc php code. I tried to convert several ways but nothing works...
  12. S

How to get a file path value from file upload element

Thanks, juuser. I'll try that.
  13. S

I want to upload csv file to our server. Then add the csv data to the mysql table. I have a file upload element and upload it into one folder under the Joomla root. On the same form, there will be another button "Merge data into the table". This button will get the csv file name, run a php code...
  14. S

I apologize here. I missed type up there. Thanks for pointing me out how to get the parameter. I have made you extra explanation. I appreciate it. I would like to get that csv file name ( which is uploaded) and stored as file name value in the record.
  15. S

Thanks for the reply. Sorry. How can I get the table name?
  16. S

Hello, console.log(this.form.formElements.get('tkbheader___kcsvfile').getValue()); tkbheader___kcsvfile is the file upload button element. I am not getting the file path. How could I get a path stored there?
  17. S

Navigations on URL Filtering works on Firefox, Safari but not on Chrome and Edge its variants

Hi there, I have this link here. https://www.alintann.org/about/settings/test?tk___ktid_raw[value][]=22&tk___kaid_raw[value][]=11 It works on FF and Safaris including iOS but not on Chrome, Edge and variants. When click on Page tab navigation 2,3 etc, on Chrome it returns back the whole table...
  18. S

caneditrow public access also blocking reg users

in the help session, caneditrow take precedence on access level. So, it makes sense, that reg users won't be able to edit. Is there ways to make editable for reg users?
  19. S

Cannot edit data

It is strange. It works now without any code or access level.
  20. S

caneditrow public access also blocking reg users

I don't know what I made wrong here. "Caneditrow" is setup as the diagram. Access list is shown here. But when users (registered or super user) log in, it shows the same as public; ie not allow editing. Here is php code in "Advanced tab". Without php and choosing "Name" Element also the same...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back