Search results

1. L

User & Group Manager administration for the site

seems that this posts does not interest anyone. No one there to help. just want to know if it is not possible so we can go ahead for any other way. *friendly bump*
  2. L

It should not be a default, i should be able to assign the user to a single / multiple group. probably a drop down with multiple selection.
  3. L

hi, I tried the link what i miss is the Assigned user group? How can i get the part of the Joomla user manager into fabrik form as marked in the screenshot? http://screencast.com/t/Kfwxq4e9rlp
  4. L

"Empty trash" after GitHub actualization doesn't work.

but it did caused a havoc to my database as i deleted manually the trashed element from backend.....i have to rebuild my project once again! :o
  5. L

Seems to be working after updating with the latest from github (Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-569-g09826be.zip)
  6. L

even i have the same issue. I had to clear from the phpmyadmin. even if a new list with joins are deleted with drop database table the elements stays in the trash. And emtp trash wont work.
  7. L

Copying List creates test Joins

Probably you are correct. When checked the thrash of the Elements, i saw few elements without a label and a name along with the named one and could not be deleted, even though it shows deleted when clicking on Empty thrash.
  8. L

*friendly bump*
  9. L

Date element in repeat group with default to current date is not working.

If a date element in repeat group with Default to current date (Yes), does not display the date. Also updated with the latest from the GitHub "Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-545-g93e0484.zip" While running the Javascript debugger, found a number of lines as below:
  10. L

This link has been provided by @Tessa in the chat box: http://www.ostraining.com/blog/joomla/fabrik-user-registration-form/ Since in the chat box nothing is permanent, so i post it over here so it would help all of us. Njoy!!!
  11. L

*friendly bump*
  12. L

Hope you mean "Fabrik Form - create Joomla user". I have enabled it but under the plugin dropdown is it "user". Do i have to create a separate list and element for it? Basically, how can we use this plugin...any steps / example will be helpful.
  13. L

Thanks Hugh....have a nice weekend!!!
  14. L

To check further, i have updated to the latest from the github "Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-509-g2f6a725.zip" today. But strange things happened. Observed different things in IE and Mozilla Firefox: 1) Video of the steps how I copy the list http://screencast.com/t/3SrBS4G522 2) Screenshot of the...
  15. L

I tried to copy a List (with forms/groups/repeat groups), i observed that in the copied list an additional Joins "left JOIN ON test1.=" Due to this all the elements gets copied to a different table. And this gives an error: [[ 500 - An error has occurred. alter structure...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back