Search results

1. L

Date element in repeat group with default to current date is not working.

If a date element in repeat group with Default to current date (Yes), does not display the date. Also updated with the latest from the GitHub "Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.5-545-g93e0484.zip" While running the Javascript debugger, found a number of lines as below:
  2. L

Copying List creates test Joins

I tried to copy a List (with forms/groups/repeat groups), i observed that in the copied list an additional Joins "left JOIN ON test1.=" Due to this all the elements gets copied to a different table. And this gives an error: [[ 500 - An error has occurred. alter structure...
  3. L

User & Group Manager administration for the site

Can we create a user manager administration type OR integrate the Joomla's User & Group manager to the site. In other words, my requirement is to provide the admin of a site to create users and add it to groups just like we have it in Joomla's user admin option. Instead of giving the access...
  4. L

One element depend on another element!

I have element Request Qty and Approval Qty. Approver should not be able to enter more than but can be less than the Request Qty number. I tried with the greaterorlessthan, but don't know what will be the condition? Pls guide with this option or any other way that can be implemented?
  5. L

Two date elements in Repeat group

Dear team, Pls do bear with me for rewriting my earlier post gain as it got deleted accidentally. That was my MISTAKE! :(. As for my on going project i am facing a problem as mentioned below: Two date elements, with same settings and only one date element in the repeat group. The date...
  6. L

A new group gets deleted when Lists "Show Add button" is disabled or NO

Hope my below query is not too long. I am trying to build an inventory management system. 1) created a list item_request and DB table is item_request_process 2) Added elements in addition to the default id and date a) Ticket (unique generated number) - listed + published b) item_name - listed...
  7. L

Cascading Dropdown won't display from the site

Hi, I have 2 columns 1) item name - (databasejoin element) 2) item code - (cascading dropdown element) But the elements take data from the same table i.e Item Master. When item name is selected, the item code displays the change. But this i can see from the administrator login of...
  8. L

Create a Grid for multiple values in a form

Hello, In my effort to build a stock inventory management, I would like to create a form wherein multiple values in a single form. For eg. I have the following colums for Material Request: 1) Material Request Ticket 2) Item Code (cacasding dropdown) 3) Item Name (databasjoin) 4) Required by 5)...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back