• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. IamJim

Watched Forums - Watched Threads - No Longer Exist?

HHmm? Subject says it all Watched Forums - Watched Threads - No Longer Exist? Under my profile. They were there Saturday Jim
  2. IamJim

Staff Request > New Tutorials > Mailing List addition

<?php // beginScript if {newVideoTutorialsExist} // Send email mail("IamJim@hisEmailAddress.com","My subject",$txt); else {Subscription Details This subscription has been cancelled.} /* Subscription Date: Sep 16, 2013 Time: 09:12:10 MDT Status: Cancelled - By Buyer Date of Cancellation...
  3. IamJim

SOLVED :: There was an error uploading this file to the server.

OK, sorry to post...as I did not have a clue and this will help others 1) Fresh Joomla 3.1.5 site on one of my remote cPanel VPS's 2) pkg_fabrik_3.1b.zip 3) Extension Manager > Upload Package File = Error There was an error uploading this file to the server. 4) Set up FTP and placed file...
  4. IamJim

5 year old tutorials??

First off, I just want everyone that I follow protocol the best that I can. I have just done a search on my 'paid forum' here to see what the latest is on "new and updated" tutorials, as I was not sure that after I "dropped the coin" for this, if there was some hidden-better information...
  5. IamJim

Rob ?? Hugh ?? (You have insufficient privileges to post here.)

It has been 3 days since I have paid standard. Still says (You have insufficient privileges to post here.)
  6. IamJim

Sample Form > New Install ?? No Longer Exists?

Back in the day, there used to be a "sample form" that also was installed during a Fabrik Installation. I have just done a fresh new J2.5.14 Install as of today, and the install went flawless. I have also enabled ALL 127 plugins, and not the 2 modules.... but am I missing something? Is, or...
  7. IamJim

wget Github Total fail? = Internal Server Error

1) 5/19/2013 I decided to five Fabrik a LDE as I have coined it, and using the latest download without doing any type of Github (and much to my surprise), it flawessly installed !! CONGRATS !!, Almost ready to open up my wallet as a good buddy of mine coined it.. 2) Today, after reading the...
  8. IamJim

Maps - Radius - Distance

Has anyone else, other than Chris http://mypoolstats.com/locations Have any working examples of Maps, Radius and Distance working in Fabrik?
  9. IamJim

Github Size of File?

I guess I'd like to name this "What's wrong with this picture" (and it is attached. 1) Just re-downloaded core 3.xx whatever it is and going to take another stab with this...and installed it..on a brand new Joomla installation. 2) I then, using the WIKI...
  10. IamJim

Export CSV - & Setting Permissions

Presently, when exporting a csv from a list.. it is in "read only" form. How may I adjust the permissions please? UPDATE >> OK, That was opening from the site...once downloaded opens fine... So contiuning my "inquisitive mind", What about being able to set permission prior to the down load...
  11. IamJim

"list csv export time issue" *BUG*

Steps taken so far 1) Like a good boy, I seached for = list csv export time issue = "no results" 2) Double check J2.5.6 that I had the correct time/server set Chicago. 3) My remote/leased servers are In Texas [cst also] The issue? I have just exported the "list" and the last entry = {this...
  12. IamJim

list*menu*not*resetting

/* Issue = When clicking on a Fabrik List Menu Item , List does not default back to Page 1 or first page */ Resolution is in Post 6 & 7 1) I searched using = list menu not resetting gave me results of: list, menu, -resetting 2) I searched With title, = list*menu*not*resetting Sorry, 20...
  13. IamJim

IamJim Notepad

/* Place to keep notes */
  14. IamJim

3.x List Plugins - Do they exist?

Good day all, Rob Hugh and all the other names I have read on here so far. Me? A "first time caller" here, and actually about 2-3 weeks ago ran across Fabrik, but haven't had a chance to get things rolling until now....but reading thru 1 category of 116 pages with 20 posts per page [kinda...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back