Search results

1. janon

[Video Tutorial #2] Fabrik update broke something? Use Git to find the cause in 2mins

Here is a tutorial on how to figure out exactly what change broke your site after a Fabrik update. You don't need to be a developer to get use out of Git. Want the bug fixed as fast as possible? Here is how to arm yourself with the info to make it happen. http://screencast.com/t/kpLnzkiCX
  2. janon

[Video Tutorial #1] How to setup Git and contribute code to Fabrik

Not sure where to post this, feel free to move it. I was going to make a quick screencast for a forum member to get up to speed with Git as fast as possible but decided it may be of interest to others. So here it is, from setting up a github account, to making your first pull request for...
  3. janon

[Video Tutorial #1] How to setup Git and contribute code to Fabrik

Not sure where to post this, feel free to move it. I was going to make a quick screencast for a forum member to get up to speed with Git as fast as possible but decided it may be of interest to others. So here it is, from setting up a github account, to making your first pull request for...
  4. janon

Another bug in Yes/No plugin

I was poking around the Yes/No plugin after seeing the recent posts and noticed FireFox was the only browser where the Yes/No image path was correct while with the others the image path was rendered with an absolute local file path. Opera (not shown in screenshot) had the same problem but...
  5. janon

Using [Link to Details] breaks Group By table formatting

Attached some screenshots to save some words. Basically renderListData is being called before the actual grouping logic begins, but with Link to Details enabled the field becomes unique by converting it to an html link first and breaks the logic. While I'm talking about Group By, the toggle to...
  6. janon

[Bug] Import from CSV fails when "New Headings Found"

Simple Test Case: -Create List, everything default -Goto [View Data] and then [Import from CSV] -Select a simple ANSI csv file ie: "CSVExample" "somedata" You get the New headings found form, at this point it doesn't matter what option you select, hitting [Continue] will ultimately...
  7. janon

[BUG] Dropdown Element + InlineEdit

Just using a simple dropdown element with inlineedit plugin. I am able to click the field and edit/save it successfully once. If I try to do it again (doesn't matter which row), the inline edit popup is stuck until I hit {escape} key...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back