Search results

1. Barcellos

Button element javascript X access level

Thank you, Sophist! Sure, this is the Access Tab settings: This is the Joomal Access Level seetings: Please note that the group Super Users is not allowed in this level. This is the Javascript Codes developed by the client: They work fine with other users, except for Super Users...
  2. Barcellos

Button element javascript X access level

Good afternoon, all! We have a button element with some javascript rules to be displayed. But we observe that it is not respecting the access level applied. I mean that the javascript rules should work just for the users which are allowed to see that element (as set in the Access tab) but...
  3. Barcellos

Joomla 3.8.2

Thank you, Hugh. It worked!
  4. Barcellos

Joomla 3.8.2

I have many other related warnings too: PHP Warning: Declaration of plgFabrik_ElementOpenstreetmap::formJavascriptClass(&$srcs, $script = '') should be compatible with PlgFabrik_Element::formJavascriptClass(&$srcs, $script = '', &$shim = Array) in...
  5. Barcellos

Joomla 3.8.2

When I rename the file image.php as suggested, I get the following errors: PHP Warning: require_once(/usr/aplic/pgi/components/com_fabrik/helpers/image.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /.../plugins/fabrik_element/video/video.php on line 14, referer...
  6. Barcellos

Joomla 3.8.2

Hi, guys! I have the same issue here. Joomla 3.8.2 Fabrik 3.8 - updated from Github today PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class FabimageHelper, because the name is already in use in /.../components/com_fabrik/helpers/image.php on line 23, referer...
  7. Barcellos

Group Layout Column Widths problems

Guys, it works when I use @troester suggestion: 2,6,1,2 etc However it doesnt work in the case of repeatable groups. Actually, I can't even set the number of the columns in a repeatable group. Is there any way to make it work?
  8. Barcellos

Group Layout Column Widths problems

It would be very useful
  9. Barcellos

Can't generate PDF file

It works in PHP 7. But unfortunately I still can't have PHP 7 on Production :/
  10. Barcellos

Can't generate PDF file

Frontend: blank page Apache Error log: PHP Notice: Uninitialized string offset: 5 in .../libraries/fabrik/vendor/dompdf/dompdf/src/Css/Stylesheet.php on line 764, referer: https://.../form/61/6 PHP Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class JDocumentRendererHead in...
  11. Barcellos

[Solved] Autofill field

Did you update Fabrik with the fabrik-master on Github? https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik Which versions are you using (Joomla and Fabrik)?
  12. Barcellos

[Solved] Autofill field

If you type just 'ROM', you don't see Rome either? I don't know in the element, but in the element filter if I type 'gn' it shows me the option 'gns'. If I type 'gns' it doesnt show me that option since it is already the full text. I just need to press enter to select 'gsn'.
  13. Barcellos

Pre-filter "Groups"

It would be easier to use the list access level. List > Access > ...
  14. Barcellos

"We are unable to find this record" error

When users here have issues related to form records openning empty even if the record is displayed ok in the list, it is always related to some mess that they made in the "id" element. When you don't use any pre-filter you still have the same issue?
  15. Barcellos

Not empty PHP code for element

You can use the validation tab in element. Fabrik > Elements > Validations Button Add Choose "notempty" as action. Then you will see the options to set the tips and error message.
  16. Barcellos

Default values for list's access level fields

List > Access > jform[params][allow_drop] Where can I override the default value? Instead of "Special" I need to set as default the access level "Nihil" - which already exists in Joomla ACL. I'm feeling stupid since I could not find it anywhere :( Thank you in advance
  17. Barcellos

Parse error: sintax error fabrik/vendor/guzzlehttp/psr7/src/functions.php on line 78

I updated Fabrik from github today and got the following error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in ../fabrik/vendor/guzzlehttp/psr7/src/functions.php on line 78 I had to copy an older fabrik-master library folder to fix the site. Just reporting in case it happens to others. PHP...
  18. Barcellos

[SOLVED] How to print an element filled by AUTOFILL plugin?

Thank you, @cheesegrits ! You are always awesome! I coud not solve this without yout tip. The first thing that I realised was that I was getting two errors instead of just one. The autofill values not displaying in the view/print version had no connection with the error message Debug: Caught...
  19. Barcellos

Debug: Caught exception on eval of tableModel::getFilterArray() xx_dif.id: syntax error, unexpected $end xx_dif.id is a databasejoin (value "id [recommended]" from the other table - where the autofilled fields come from). Does it make any sense? Why I can see in the form (with no errors found...
  20. Barcellos

Information: Joomla 3.6.5 (migrated from 2.5.28) Fabrik 3.5.2 updated from Github yesterday Problem: The elements autofilled are not visible when: I click the view button from the list or I click in print or pdf buttons in the form. OBS: Even AFTER saving the form. I checked the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back