Search results

1. I

GitHub and apologies for being dumb

Hi I dont get the update from Github. I have tried to read all posts on this but am still confused. I have a currently working joomla and fabric site that is in production. How can i simply enable the discovery function to only load a new part (cascading drop down and Form plugin...
  2. I

Dropdown trigger display field action

Hi have a database with two values in a row, e.g. Label1, Value 1 Label2, Value 2 When I choose Label 1 via a dropdown box I would like another field to show Value 1. If I choose Label 2 I would like the field to show Value 2 etc Is there a change event on the dropdown box that I can...
  3. I

custom_css.php Format Question

Hi I have a list showing the data as the screen image attached I need to provide an override in custom_css.php but i can't figure out the css. I need to have the field "Replacement Invoice No" wider to show the Red Star on the same line Thanks
  4. I

Format a List element

Hi I have created a date element. When I show this element in list on a menu it looks ok. If i press add to input data into the DB the form shows the Date element incorrectly (see the screen shot) on the right side of the from. I cannot figure out how to format the element to display...
  5. I

Element Eval Default Value not saved in DB

Hi I have an element that I have set Eval to TRUE (the plug in type is DISPLAY) I then use this code in the default section under Eval to set the value $user =& JFactory::getUser(); $name = $user->get('name'); return $name; When I select add to insert data from a list the Eval default value is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back