Search results

1. M

Problem with Element Dropdown, same values different labels

Hello there! I am having trouble making this work. So I have a billing system that calculates a total amount of money based on this: And a few of the contractors have the same rate per hour: This is how it is being displayed on the form: And once I submit, I can see the newly...
  2. M

Email plugin

Hi Guys! I have a problem. I have a form in which once you submit it, you receive an email confirmation. I have done that with the email option in the plugin and selecting an article template. The issue is, on the form, there is an important field with 2-3 options and I would need to send...
  3. M

ID not showing in database column

Hello guys! I am trying to do something very simple but is not working for me. I have a calc element that acts as an ID in a form: return "EQ-PRO-COP20-2018_{rowid}"; Once I save the entry on the form, I get this on my list: https://gyazo.com/d0add0b33db6d63346c32a043c6dc069 but the problem...
  4. M

FileUpload plugin issues

Hi guys, I am having some issues with the file upload plugin. Im using the latest fabrik github update with Joomla 3.8.1, I also use SP Page Builder Pro and some custom template. I have tried the normal set up, although the rest of the info is stored once I upload a file, it seems the file is...
  5. M

Get quarter from date element

Hello peeps! I want to create a calc element called Quarter that will give back the Quarter of the year based on what is chosen on the Date element. It's a quite straight idea but my php/coding really sucks, any idea how I could achieve this? Thanks in advance!
  6. M

Form + email plugin

Hi guys, I am struggling a little bit with this project I'm working on. I have checked the email plugin page explanation but I still dont understand how it works or how can it help me with this. The idea is very simple, registered users must upload their CV (Using a Fabrik form) and at the...
  7. M

Fabrik Form and Acy email

Hello Guys, I have 1 more problem. I have set up a fabrik form so users can register to my site (set up with the joomla user stuff plug-in, etc) I am using acy email to change the joomla confirmation email but it seems that no matter what I do, it keeps sending the same confirmation email from...
  8. M

Odd text in Registration Form

Hello guys! I have a little problem. I created a registration form but the password field isn;t showing right. Attached is a pic of what I am talking about. Whats the problem? how can I solve it? thanks!!
  9. M

Single element permission

Hi Guys, I have a question regarding to some other matter. On the system I'm building there are different user roles (Administrator, Manager and Editor). Admin can do anything, from create invoices and documents with forms to delete and edit. Manager is pretty much the same thing but...
  10. M

Mirror table

Hi Peeps, I have a question! I have table A with all information displayed in List A but I want to create a table B on the database that will show exactly a copy of whats going on in Table A. So whenever I introduce information using Form A, it will be listed in both List A and List B. Whats...
  11. M

Custom calculation

Hi guys, I've got a question and I need a bit of help from the genius people from this awesome forum. I have a column in my list that shows some price and at the end I've got a sum calculation. I would like to introduce down the SUM calculation a custom calculation, just a subtraction...
  12. M

Calculation question

Hello guys, I want to know if this is possible. I have 3 elements that are the total of different calculations (word count total, hours total and fixed price). Now I want to create an element that will unify them and will show up on the list. Right now I have it this way: return...
  13. M

Question about formula

Hello peeps, I have a question about a calc element I have in my fabrik app. It calculates the final result of a number from different elements (that are also numbers). $num1 = (int) '{j32db_scitech___Word_Count_Result_1}'; $num2 = (float) '{j32db_scitech___Type_raw}'; $num3 = (int)...
  14. M

Problem with Form template

Hello guys, I installed fabrik without any problems, but whenever I started making a form (added just 3 fields so far) I went to check how it was looking and I think something is wrong, the template seems to be missing somehow. On the layout options of the form, I got Default, table, bootstrap...
  15. M

Round formula for calc element

Hello peeps, I have a question. I want to make a calc element with a formula for rounding up a number from a field in the form. I want it following 3 simple rules and ill show them in the examples: - Number from 0 to 24 rounds to 0. - Number from 25 to 74 rounds to 50. - Number from 75...
  16. M

A special form

Hello everyone, I have a question about forms. I want to know if I am able to create a form that it will show some fields depending on what I choose in the first element (a dropdown), for example, when I go to the form I get only one dropdown element with several departments. If I choose one...
  17. M

Form editing privileges

Hello peeps, I have a question regarding to the forms. When I create an entry with the form and it appears in the list, I want the user to be able to get into that very entry I created before and be able to edit it, but here is the thing, I want the user to be able to edit only 1 element...
  18. M

Question about lists

Hello peeps, I have a question. Is it possible to show in a list data from more than one form? and if possible, how to do it? thanks!
  19. M

Status element

Hello peeps, I am wondering how can I add a status element to my list like the one being shown in the website http://fabrikar.com/features, at the bottom, where it says "Build Custom Administration interfaces" in the screenshot there is a status field with approve or deny symbols, I am really...
  20. M

Picklist too long

Hi Peeps, I have a picklist element in one of my forms, the problem is that it is too long (lot of names) and it is impossible to grab and add people from the field "From" the last positions to the field "To"... I am wondering if it is possible to make the list like a iframe and be able to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back