Search results

1. S

*SOLVED* Fileupload element used for pdf files?

I have a form to manage our customers. Adress, phone numbers... Now i've tried to use the fileupload element for uploading and managing customer related pdf files. The upload works. The subfolders were only for a short moment visible :-( When I have more than one file to a customer, only the...
  2. S

SOLVED!!! Prefilter with calc element to view own related data

I'm still hanging on my problem with prefilter {$my->id} My first thread about this theme is here. Since then, I've made a new setup with the internal site. Actual I try it on this way, but without the result I want to have.. In the first list adressbuch I have a calc element Name_komplett...
  3. S

Solved! Cascading dropdown does not work in Frontend any longer

The CDD elements on my site are not working any longer. In the backend the CDD works fine. I found this thread with the same issue, but can't compare it with my form. Maybe it's also because of the not working inlineedit plugin or/and any javascript problems? I've made an update with github...
  4. S

Solved! Inlineedit shows startpage in field on doubleclick

I use the inlineedit plugin in different tables. Some with, some without databasejoin elements. Everything worked fine. Now, for some reasons I don't know, when I make a doubleclick in any field, the startpage is displayed in this field, after the loading message disappears. Maybe it's...
  5. S

"solved" Warning: array_values() in listfilter.php on line 1177 since update??!?

Hi All, since I've made an update with the latest files from github I'm getting this error when I want to filter a list: Warning: array_values() expects parameter 1 to be array, string given in /www/..../components/com_fabrik/models/listfilter.php on line 1177 till then everything is working...
  6. S

How to multiply timesheet with wage?

Hello, i solved the issue to calculate a timesheet. $date = strtotime('{zeiterfassung___Von}'); $date1 = strtotime('{zeiterfassung___bis}'); $datediff = $date1 - $date; $diff = ($datediff / (60 * 60)); return $diff . ""; http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31927 But I stuck on...
  7. S

Time Calculation

Hello, after reading, and understanding, this thread about time calculation http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25935 I still have some questions. The result I'm getting from my calculation: $date = strtotime('{zeiterfassung___Von}'); $date1 = strtotime('{zeiterfassung___bis}'); $diff...
  8. S

How to prefilter with two different userelement

Hello dear fabrikworkers, first let me thank you for your great tool. Even though I'm real joomla beginner and I'm able to manage the fabrik thing! My question/ problem is following: I have a list filled in by our teachers (userelement) in which they write protocols about our pupils...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back