• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. V

Possible bug in content view -> _raw prefix for the list inside form

Hello. When I place a list inside a form (header of an edit form), it shows correctly, however, the add button on that list gets a '_raw' prefix, thus I'm unable to pre-fill the id element of the list when adding new records of the filtered list. Content plugin inside the form: {fabrik...
  2. V

[SOLVED] Current user of the PHP list plugin

Thank you so very very much :)
  3. V

[SOLVED] Current user of the PHP list plugin

I have a PHP button on the list, and I'd like to update a second log table when a user has clicked the PHP button on the list. As PHP list plugin cannot use placeholders, what is the way to find out the user id through PHP?
  4. V

Application: pluginmanager:getFormPlugins:start - fabrik.82

The indexes were the issue (I must have deleted a couple of them and forgot to check the impact). Now the view runs at 0,2 instead of 4 seconds. But it still leaves a great amount of time these plugins take to display it on the front end. I tried eliminating all databasejoins, and rendered the...
  5. V

Application: pluginmanager:getFormPlugins:start - fabrik.82

I don't understand, yesterday everything was fine, today my main list page requires 32 seconds to load o_O the time has increased exponentially also on pages that aren't views. The only thing I did was clear binary logs from MySQL and changed the session to be saved to PHP instead of Database...
  6. V

Integration of Fabrik with a form builder

Talk about not seeing the forest for the trees, thank you so much, it was right in front of me, the list joins :D
  7. V

[SOLVED] Symlink file upload error

Hugh, I did it!!! Praises to: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21616431/using-mklink-command-with-network-drives (I also did the suggestion n. 2 of the post first fsutil behavior set SymlinkEvaluation L2R:1 so I'm not sure if it will work without it) Like he said, just create 2 symlinks in...
  8. V

Yeah, I had the same thought when I saw how deeply integrated it was, I will not be doing it. Thank you. If there is anything I can do to help let me know. I just tried mklink /J (junction directory) which does work, without any problems. I successfully pointed to a local folder C:\test1 and...
  9. V

Thanks Hugh, indeed, I saw on some answers that linux had that. I guess I have to make that PHP upload form after all. I'll use the secondary MySQL table to point to PDFs. But first, I'll try to comment out the is_dir() in Joomla, and see if it will work. Thanks again for the help. Best wishes.
  10. V

Joomla is on Win2012 R2, XAMPP. I created a symlink like so: C:\Users\Administrator>mklink /D "C:\xampp\htdocs\pdf" "Z:\" symbolic link created for C:\xampp\htdocs\pdf <<===>> Z:\ When I point the file upload element to the above directory, and I try to add a new record, there is the...
  11. V

Integration of Fabrik with a form builder

I need an advise. In anticipation of a WYSIWYG form builder from Fabrik, is there a recommendation for a form builder that can help me with creating entry/edit forms, but without compromising in any way the wonderful functionality of Fabrik? The only reason I even need it is because I don't...
  12. V

content plugin returns [0] => Array

yes, I always type it in the "code" section of the editor, to avoid html pre-formatting. In any case I have to give up, as I have a deadline by Monday. I'll just use the form PHP plugin to do a SQL search and populate extra fields before processing. Another workaround would be to create a SQL...
  13. V

it's just a field. I use the dbforge MySQL Studio, and it works perfectly, it prints out the expected result as shown below (this is just a copy-paste of the debug query, no addition from my side).
  14. V

So is this a bug or am I doing something wrong? Maybe if I could place a condition "the string begins with" and also to trim the first 3 characters of the [placeholder]+ "the string ends with" and to trim the last 5 characters of the [placeholder]?
  15. V

As you can see below, the URL is automatically supplemented for the space character. The data field has a space in the middle, but the query includes the whole string:
  16. V

this is what is shows: This is the list with the same filter:
  17. V

My content plugin shows me an empty list with no data. I don't understand what to do. Footer text of a form (while viewing the form, I want to see another table's entries for the common entry): {fabrik view=list id=12 db_articolo___Lotto=[commesse___commessa] fabrikdebug=1} The SQL query is...
  18. V

Unable to download big files

that is correct. the new github code works, while increasing the memory to 1024mb gave me a different error: This site can?t be reached The webpage at...
  19. V

excellent work! everything's fine. FYI, I tried increasing it to 1024MB in PHP.ini, it still didn't work.
  20. V

HTTP ERROR 500 when I try to download a ZIP file by a download script, and that was uploaded by a non-ajax uploader. The file size is over 300MB which I think is the problem, given that smaller ZIPs work fine. Without the download script, it works fine, however I cannot have the icon as a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back